Don't Post Your Beats On YOUTUBE!

D

*Don*

Cause someone can jack them.
I'm a new producer who was tryna get some exposure for my beats.
So, I made an account on youtube and posted my beats on there.
It turns out that people can just download the beat off of there and convert it into an MP3 and use it for themselves...

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but I didn't know that was possible...

Leave_The_Internet.jpg

Last edited:
If someone wants one of my beats that bad, then let them record the audio off of a Compressed Youtube video, that was made with a Compressed MP3, that will sound like ass if they try to pass it off as their own. I want them too.....

@ Guilty J
Thats harsh...
Still I've seen people do stupider things on this forum...

Last edited:
LOL Guilty ^^^^

Well, what can I say welcome to the internet... I'm on the internet since '99 been a long time...

And who would want that cheap youtube quality anyway?

PMP music said:
If someone wants one of my beats that bad, then let them record the audio off of a Compressed Youtube video, that was made with a Compressed MP3, that will sound like ass if they try to pass it off as their own. I want them too.....

Nah, its not that bad of quality to the average joe.
If you use the "Youtube Downloader" program, it gives you pretty good sound most of the time.
It matters to people like us.
But to the average rapper, he just wants beats I guess...

Last edited:
Did you also know that if you put you bank account details on youtube, someone can steal your monies?

*Don* said:
Cause someone can jack them.
I'm a new producer who was tryna get some exposure for my beats.
So, I made an account on youtube and posted my beats on there.
It turns out that people can just download the beat off of there and convert it into an MP3 and use it for themselves...

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but I didn't know that was possible...

And what's going to happen? They are going to take your compressed, crappy mp3, and make the next "CRANK DAT" song and make a CAJILLION DOLLARS, while you're still stuck in your bedroom next to your mom and her new boyfriend that you hear banging her every other night?

Yes. That's exactly what will happen. So don't put your beats on youtube...

STREAM THEM LIVE OVER THE INTERNET!!!!

www.JTROUPTV.com!!!! MAKING BEATS LIVE ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!

SIDETRACK said:
This is all true but if you copyright your music you have nothing to worry about...invest in yourself

If i copyright my credit card details does that stop people stealing my monies?

fonejacker.jpg

If you're worried about Youtube or Myspace, then definitely don't post your beats on Soundclick or PMP because then when people rip them, they will actually be good sound quality!

LMAO @ the O.P

Guilty J said:
If i copyright my credit card details does that stop people stealing my monies?

fonejacker.jpg

LMAO @ Guilty J in this thread and ROFLMAO @ the fact that he said "monies".

Last edited:
Tag
Tagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagz

Guilty J said:
Should we tell him that people can do the same to the beats on his Myspace?

I'm wondering should we tell him that chances are nobody wants to steal his beats anyway.

We should tell him that if somebody steals his beat and actually does more than he did with it... he should hit that person up and not threaten them but tell them they don't have to steal if they keep grinding for him with that beat and help him build his name... then tell them that there's more beats where that one came from and you want him to get it to his connects...

He's actually grinding for you even if he's using his own name... because he'll probably only get away with it once if the beat hit the radar enough for you to hear it.

but if they only record a rap over it that goes straight to CD-R... what have you actually lost?

LOL at Troups first post! Hahahaha. I visualized that ****! Perfect commercial. You need to make a video clip of that, get two young dudes, one in his pajamas with a big smile bouncing to a wack beat he made like ''IM gonna put this hot **** on youtube. he goes to youtube the next day and clicks on what looks like his video, but ends up being the other young dude with a big ass chain and gold teeth bouncin exactly like pajama boy, with some big booty ******* doing a crank dat dance in the backgoruond. Pajama boy lookin pitiful will his moms moaning like cows, horses, and donkeys. Bed banging against his wall and ****. Hahahaha. Good post. Make that happen foreal.

Back