Doesn't it Suck when...

Neox

You spill water in your computer while working on a song and it doesn't come back on...Yeah that happened to me lol.

Yeah thats sux donkey nuts, but try living in the basement of your apartment complex and come home to find the entire basement level under 12 inches of water due to a drain stoppage during a storm.

Yeah. I almost cried when I thought about my PC being under water. Funny story. This was when Wale was still local in DC and I had 3 tracks for him saved on there. Needless to say, he never got them. But I feel your pain.

^Damn that's ****ed up Kontak. Glad to see you back on your feet though.

Neox said:
You spill water in your computer while working on a song and it doesn't come back on...Yeah that happened to me lol.

:bat:

Good for my ears though...

thats why i take my laptop everywhere with me and i keep a midi controller in the trunk of my car.

yeah it was raining hard in chicago one day and i forgot i had my macbook pro in bookbag when i got home half of my screen was messed up. But luckly it dried out and i can get back to music.

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
What also sucks is accidentally saving what you're working over an existing track you were just working on by accident........
Yes it does...:cry:

MUSIKFIEND said:
^^^lol. Cold Blooded!!
Oh worry not if I get my way everybodys going to bumping my song all summer...

Last edited:
You know what else sucks. When the battery for your laptop overcharages and kills your AC Charger so you can't make beats and get better anymore and you gotta wait a month to get a new charger so you end up posting in threads like this where you talking about how you can't get better at making beats and doing what you love cause yo F****** CHARGER DIED.
...I feel better.

Neox said:

what you talking about, that's great news for us. :sing:

Those USB hard drives are cheap as hell now... what's your excuse for not having one Neox!

How am I supposed to torture my neighbors now...

j/k - Hope you get back up and running soon

:cheers:

Oh well neox thats great news for me now u can give up your singing AKUMA M O T H E R F U C K E R yeah i said it and your voice is satan himself......

^^a yo neox u got a fan look! Good to see i'm hitting a nerve now and make sure you contact this dude he's got a future ?

The way I see it, you're just another moron with internet access. Hell, you can't even get my music tastes right, I could care less about Neox even if I wanted to. :/

Oh and one more thing, *report*.

Back