Doesn't it annoy you when.....

I agree, cant do sh*t with people watching. Its like they sit down and expect it to be hot within 30 seconds, and they frown when you're experimenting with sounds and sh*t thinking "what the f*ck is he doing, this is crap", which in turn makes me lose it and actually make something crap. I can only make something decent late at night, with FP in the background of course!

Oh and btw Komplex, it was sick watching you lose your mind in the lyricism forum. Damn, you almost scared me man!! Hahaha :D

Yeah, Co-sign on that Bruv-va. I simply can't make beat when my peeps is around anymore. BuT I'm not a Hermit. Sometimes, when I can't think of anything to make, me and my homboys will tag-team a beat. Like one will do the drums, then when done, he passes it to another, then I get it, and the cycle continues. Each one of us can delete ten "events" of whatever was put in the beat, and NO TALKING about the beat.

Other than that, I dang near wanna hit some people when they critic $hit as I make it. OH, and Never try to come up with some synth sounds when other people are around. I sometime do that to annoy mu'phukaz, then they will usually leave you alone.

Dark Blue said:
when I can't think of anything to make, me and my homboys will tag-team a beat. Like one will do the drums, then when done, he passes it to another, then I get it, and the cycle continues. Each one of us can delete ten "events" of whatever was put in the beat, and NO TALKING about the beat.

honestly blue..... that's one of the most creative methods i ever heard of .... good sh!t man.

Oh and btw Komplex, it was sick watching you lose your mind in the lyricism forum. Damn, you almost scared me man!! Hahaha

I just speak my mind, I'm always real with what I say. If something actually bothers me I'll give my opinion.

Peace

Back