Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do Yu Think REVERBNATION Rank matters to LABELS

Mavick is offline Registered User

Do Yu Think REVERBNATION Rank matters to LABELS

Sign in to disable this ad
    I'V been using RVBN for a while. When i was actively using it i was as low as #2 in my city . Then i stop then i went up to 60 . Do you really think RVBN matters to labels as much as TWITTER FOLLOWERS , Youtube Views , FB Likes .

Heres the RVBN check it out if you wnt
    Small Town Heroz | Jacksonville, NC | Hip Hop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

focus383 is offline Registered User
    ahoy Mavick <> DISCLAIMER : what u know vs what u think or believe .. i dont know FOR SURE .. that being said .. i have a Soundclick, a Whotune, and a Reverb Nation .. seems like i might have one called Beat Street but for the sake of discussion focus on these three / i think the charts on the three we speak of are not indictive of whats really going on <> i DO KNOW for a fact that a script exists to play ur song with a different IP for days at a time = this is how you get thousands of plays on a song that might have been listened to once <> i had a track go as high as 55 in Electronica/Drum n Bass on soundclick(out of 45,000 some-odd songs), there was only 1 review(?) <> speaking of Drum n Bass on Soundclick, i very recently took a listen/look at the top 20 or 25 songs(however many are on the 1st page) = less than HALF of them were even CLOSE to Drum n Bass ;/ /p/HUKTARDED <> tl:dr no, it DOES NOT matter

ReamOO is offline Beats-R-NotMyLife,GOD-IS-
    I dont think it matters, really.....Some of those rankings are based off plays and fans but quality always wins at the end....

That being said, check out my reverb & facebook page!!
    Last edited by ReamOO; 02-25-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Mavick is offline Registered User
    Yea im just thinking its just another way to get your music across .

AstroRockit is offline Registered User
    I definitely don't think REVERBNATION rank matters. They're not going to sign a GOD AWFUL rapper because he's #1 in his city and they wouldn't pass up the next hip-hop great because he's ranked #300 in his city.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I don't have a reverb account but I might make one.

fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    I'V been using RVBN for a while. When i was actively using it i was as low as #2 in my city . Then i stop then i went up to 60 . Do you really think RVBN matters to labels as much as TWITTER FOLLOWERS , Youtube Views , FB Likes .

Heres the RVBN check it out if you wnt
    Small Town Heroz | Jacksonville, NC | Hip Hop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
    this kind of question should be posted in the business/marketing/networking section
    but back to your question no I don't think so having a overall marketing/promotion campaign
    and of course quality music

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King

Charnell is offline @jdcharnell
    You know I don't think they would care if you were number 1 or 300 in a city, but if they happen to be on there they ain't gonna sift through 299 profiles to number 300, if the first page is dumpster fluid they ain't makin it to page 20.

TerminatorX is offline Underground Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabiton View Post
    Units sold out weighs that. You got plays? Ok cool but did those plays bring you any kind of profit?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THE HOTTEST PRODUCER ON EARTH
    WWW.TBKBEATS.COM

RedBeerd is offline Registered User
    No, they don't.
    "Master of the mouth, music, microphone mechanics; gifted wit prolific spit, my larynx do damage"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information