Do you like to see old guys rapping?

OMP

Guaranteed FIRE !
Do you like to see old guys rapping like they didn't capitalize on their success when they were relevant. Like everything would last forever.

I can't relate really. You will always love the music... but I hate hear them complain or act like everything new is corny.

Half of 'em raised kids and Hip Hop changes all the time.

Don't like to see old guys rapping, makes me sad for 'em.

... don't really like to see old guys making beats that are for teenagers either. Even though I still like the music when other people make it.

Never learned nothing but what they've always known.

Thoughts, I'm going to bed now. Old people got to sleep at 10:30, learn about it.

I hate hear them complain or act like everything new is corny.

Sounds like a handful of older producer-types I know..

Times change.

Get right or get left.

--------------------------------------------------------

Whats good Rome?

How's everything?

Sounds like a handful of older producer-types I know..

Times change.

Get right or get left.

--------------------------------------------------------

Whats good Rome?

How's everything?

Things are actually worse than ever man. Low point of the lifespan right now. Trying to take it all is stride. The hits keep on coming though. Never in a million years imagined this would be me.

I'm down to the essence - Alive, Free, Employed - That's all that's left.

I came back to my old roots - venting about music on FP. It's a mix of good and bad going on. Good new people vs. bad people that want to keep me down... but I'm not actually down.

One day, I hope for birds in the morning, sun and a bangin' song, ha ha.

I know why this song always resonated with me now... One more day is what I can make the best of. So thankful for them.

and this !!! I will win... I feel it. My life is just like Diddy in this video... I swear. It won't STOP!

Thanks for asking Traxx, I appreciate it. Post some that Traxx crack in here.

For those that don't know - Traxx is one of the top 5 ever to ever post here.

Wow,... Diddy said "What I'mma do now?, It's all F'd up now?" Dammit.

Ish is wild man.

Last edited:
One more day is what I can make the best of. So thankful for them...

Ish is wild man.

I can dig it.

Although we can't control all the events in life we can control the way we respond to them.

Things will look up.

They always do....eventually.

When it comes to old guys rapping, personally for me it comes down to whether or not the artist evolve their sound, subject matter and approach to the music. If you do not have many sonic and topical lanes that you truly showcase being good to great at, by all means, quit. If you continue to have an obvious passion for the craft and you were an artist relevant in Hip-Hop's Golden Era, and you still have that lyrical fire and passion for the craft, don't stop.

Back