Do you guys think there will evr be a openly gay rapper

napoleon dynamite lol...
I thought there was a gay rapper already
I did a quick search on youtube and
found this I didn't look at the video though

All of them are too ashamed.

It's kind of funny to think about. People are so ashamed of their lifestyle that they have to hide it, lol.

BUT! (no pun) if you get a bunch of them together they want all kinds of rights and ish.

They must feel that there's something wrong with it...

Next people are going to marry their pets.

"I want healthcare for my horse... I don't have any kids but my horse is like my son... BENEFITS FOR HORSES! BENEFITS FOR HORSES! BENEFITS FOR HORSES!!!"

In 20 years... all the things that used to hold moral fiber in place will have disappeared. You'll have kids that don't know what they're "supposed" to like.

"Hey man, that pink shirt looks nice on you homie... you rockin' them tight skinny jeans too dawg. You been doing the Brazilian butt work out or sumptin' homie? Yeah, I'm trying to get my glutes like yours bruh... are we still gettin' our nails done today? I think I'm gettin' my brows waxed while we're out there... can I wear your other pair of Uggs? Come on man, let me wear 'em!"

Last edited:
"I want healthcare for my horse... I don't have any kids but my horse is like my son... BENEFITS FOR HORSES! BENEFITS FOR HORSES! BENEFITS FOR HORSES!!!"

LOL...that shit funny.

I said 20 years right... watch in 20 years you'll be able to add your pets to your insurance at your job. They already have insurance but you have to pay out of pocket. All it takes is some delusional people to say "My dog is like my spouse... she's all I have... sniff"

Pet Insurance | PurinaCare

I had a professional say her dogs are her children and she was an attractive and successful woman..
I guess that doesn't gurantee a love connection though lol

In 20 years... all the things that used to hold moral fiber in place will have disappeared. You'll have kids that don't know what they're "supposed" to like.

"Hey man, that pink shirt looks nice on you homie... you rockin' them tight skinny jeans too dawg. You been doing the Brazilian butt work out or sumptin' homie? Yeah, I'm trying to get my glutes like yours bruh... are we still gettin' our nails done today? I think I'm gettin' my brows waxed while we're out there... can I wear your other pair of Uggs? Come on man, let me wear 'em!"

I agree because gender confusion is part of the overall 'androgynous agenda' which first kicked off back in the days with artists like Boy George and David Bowie in the 80's. Wayne wearing the leopard leggings and the UGG boots is to normalize the blurring of the genders with the ultimate objective of destroying the concept of the traditional family unit

the ultimate objective of destroying the concept of the traditional family unit

^^^ That's the part that bugs me. They don't realize that children are impressionable. I don't care what "they" do behind closed doors but because men and women are different... those boundaries should be "sort of" respected for the sake of the kids. I mean of course pink is just a color but "traditionally" it was a woman's color signifying that she is feminine and lady-like. When dudes start to "cross-over" and belittle tradition it kind of throws things out of whack.

Think of it as a woman out in the yard under the hood of a car with motor oil on her face and elbows and some guy in the kitchen in an apron on asking her if she wants some lemonade... that just doesn't seem "right", lol.

Men are physically stronger than women because we have more overall musle-mass and the differences don't stop there. Women have higher levels of certain hormones than men and vice versa... so all of this "acceptance" is CONFUSING! to a 5 or 6 year old. They will be desensitized to it all by the time they are a teenager or a young man and that's why I put in my other post that they won't know what they are "SUPPOSED" to like.

The reason there's a CLOSET that everybody is in because deep down they know what they are SUPPOSED to like but they defy that common knowledge because of their perversion and try to use the old strength in numbers tactic to fight for acceptance. The only problem is that their "kind" come from all walks of life so some of them get into power positions and are able to broadcast their agenda and preference without rebuttal because everyone wants to be politically correct and only keep their opinions about the situation confined to living room chatter.

You see these vids with girls kissing girls and dudes think it's cool. These girls are confused as hell. They think they have to do that to attract "men"! wtf?

It's bad out there, lol. I don't want there to be an openly gay ANYTHING. I'm not OPENLY HETEROSEXUAL.... I keep my personal business behind closed doors and so should they.

$0.02....

I know I don't watch any segment Don Lemon is reporting on anymore, lol. For some reason I can't. Before he felt the need to tell everybody what he likes to do in private, I thought he was a pretty good reporter.

Call me old-fashioned FP.... because I am.

Some people get it. I never thought about the Boy George thing but it was there right in front of our faces. They were so few back then that they were over-looked. I always wonder why the guy from WHAM danced funny...

"tradition", "right", and "normal" are all created and defined by each individual culture within society.

Keeping in mind that humans are highly evolved animals...

In Lion and Dolphin society, the women are the hunters.

In penguin (and bird) society, the males take care of the kids (an incubate the eggs)

In bird and some reptile societies, the male is the one who wears makeup (bright attractive colors of feathers and skin) to attract the female.

Even in humans...In Italian culture, the men are the cooks.

Societal norms are just that...made by society. When I was little, I loved Boy George's music. That Karma Chamellion video was the best thing on MTV. I knew he dressed like a girl...but it didn't influence me to do it.

Too much emphasis is put on archaic gender roles, that don't much apply anymore. Strength, muscle and Braun aren't nearly as important as it was even 60 years ago.

The brain is the most important and desirable thing in humanity. And there, we are all equal.

"tradition", "right", and "normal" are all created and defined by each individual culture within society.

Keeping in mind that humans are highly evolved animals...

Societal norms are just that...made by society. When I was little, I loved Boy George's music. That Karma Chamellion video was the best thing on MTV. I knew he dressed like a girl...but it didn't influence me to do it.

Ahem... I've seen you dressed as woman on two occasions (those are the only two I've seen...). Once on your Ustream show and another on a photo you posted, lol. I know you were getting your Tyler Perry on but still... they get paid for it so it's more "passable". Dressing up like a woman doesn't really cross most dudes minds, dressing up as Mr. T or somebody is equally as funny... for most dudes.

I've also seen you in numerous pink "things" and you stood up for the man purse, lol. I'm not questioning your sexuality or anything but these types of things are the sort of things that most men wouldn't "bandwagon" on to.

You talked about birds and fish. I'm not a bird or fish. I live by the tried and true social norms of human society. A man as a protector and a woman as a caretaker. We don't model our lives after birds and dolphins and they don't model theirs after ours.

I won't give answers to these and I hope most people can get at least 90% of the answers right ...

If a family is being attacked by a burglar.... whose "role" is it to protect the family?

If the kids clothes are dirty, whose role is it to wash and fold their clothes?

If the furnace goes out and needs to be repaired, who should at least look at the furnace first to see if it's something that can be fixed with a small repair, and who should perform that repair?

Who normally takes care of the kids when they are sick in a heterosexual two parent household?

Who normally changes the oil in the vehicles and normally oversees most mechanical problems around the house and with the vehicles?

I don't know how some of you grew up but I grew up around A LOT of male influence. Their roles in their households influenced me to AUTOMATICALLY do the things I feel a man should do. The science behind it all isn't 100% but it's still the most effective way to run a relationship and a family. You will have to bend, compromise and all of that. I wash and fold my own clothes because my kids have so many dirty clothes that my wife has to wash and fold. I actually run water on my dirty dishes to try to help her out... so the gender lines aren't solid but they're also not blurred in my home. They're probably more dotted (with little tiny tiny dots) more than anything.

Don't have your kids turn out like Kanye West. Men aren't supposed to put their hands on their hips and suck their teeth when they get mad.

Lastly, if there were nothing wrong with "what they're doing", there would be no need to be ashamed of it. Why is a big deal to be OPEN about it? Why do people commit suicide when their families find out? Because they know what they are SUPPOSED to like, they just let their perversion get in the way. The people that are out of the closet... get more props than the ones that are in it to me.

Even though I don't deal with any of them if I can avoid it.

Last edited:
My point was that "norms" are created, defined and accepted by the members of each society/community/culture.

In some African tribes, men wear makeup (face paint)

In Scottland, men wear skirts.

In Europe, men have "man purses"

In France, men kiss each other on the cheek

In some African cultures, men wear what we'd consider dresses

Different norms, created and accepted by different members of different societies.

And they are always subject to change and modification as the members of those societies see fit.

And they are always subject to change and modification as the members of those societies see fit.

The members of society don't see it the way "they" do. That's why their little "marriages" aren't honored.

Hell, THEY don't even see it as being "fit", that's why they hide in the closet.

There is no actual make up for men that conform to the social norms in the United States. If I were in Africa, I'd worry about raising solid African men. If he had to have on lip gloss to be leader of the Tribe, he'd be glossy than a mf. BUT! I live where the social norms of pink shirts and tight pants have nothing to do with status, they have to do with wanting to do what the women do. That's it in a nutshell.

There are differences in black households vs. White households vs. Latino households vs. Asian households... but if you raise your kids here you can see lots of similarities in the way they dress and act as males and females.

... we're talking about here.

You will never catch me in anything pink, you will never catch me in anything tight and you will never see me wearing a "pocketbook" and saying it's a man purse, lol.

I have my own set of norms and they're pretty universal. I've traveled the world and have crossed paths with many young men and even though we weren't clones of one another... we all some how inherently knew what was manly and what wasn't... and if you did something unmanly - you were corrected on the spot on some sort of "Maybe you missed that lesson during your upbringing" type ish, lol.

People can feel free to be free to do whatever it is they like... but most of them have that "They looking at me but I don't care what they think..." underlying attitude. There's no way in the world you're going to walk around in some pink and not have it nag at your subconscious a little.

Most of them get defensive too, lol... "I'm so secure in my MANHOOD that I can wear pink... and this purse and these tight ass pants..."

^^^^^ If they were, they wouldn't have to tell anybody. I didn't have to tell anybody that I'm secure in my slacks and button down shirt today...

Last edited:
Back