Do you guys think this is a good producer name?

Wedges2

AlphaMelee
Ok i know this is a little wierd but i was chillin with ppl and I asked them what should my producer name be because ive been making beats for a while but i haven't tried to brand myself yet on the web so no one really said much but then my brother comes from downstairs and says you should go by Frag Out. I first i was like wtf but then it actually kind of got catchy and im wondering what your guys opinions are on it. Catchy, stupid, cool, what?

o and to anyone who may ask lol, ya my bro probably come upstairs from playing a game of call of duty lol.

Ok i know this is a little wierd but i was chillin with ppl and I asked them what should my producer name be because ive been making beats for a while but i haven't tried to brand myself yet on the web so no one really said much but then my brother comes from downstairs and says you should go by Frag Out. I first i was like wtf but then it actually kind of got catchy and im wondering what your guys opinions are on it. Catchy, stupid, cool, what?

o and to anyone who may ask lol, ya my bro probably come upstairs from playing a game of call of duty lol.
that is kinda unique like your beats are a force to be reckoned with not just in one place but all over like shrapnel i think its cool personally :cheers:

n then people are gonna joke around n start callin you Fag Out if your beats aren't up to par. I didn't say that just for he sake of saying it either.

Nah really, I like it. Just watch out for impending jokes, lol.

Fraggle_Rock_45-1.jpg

Last edited:
I ran it though my Timbaland Neko's producer name generator and analyzer and the results said it's gay. Your friends were making fun of you and you fell for it...

n then people are gonna joke around n start callin you Fag Out if your beats aren't up to par. I didn't say that just for he sake of saying it either.

Nah really, I like it. Just watch out for impending jokes, lol.

ya someone else warned me of that. Im pretty confident of my beats thuogh i get much better with everyone.

you think they are up to par? this is one i did a month a go that i cant mix cuz my comp crashed tell me what you think...http://www.supload.com/listen?s=JADjLu

I ran it though my Timbaland Neko's producer name generator and analyzer and the results said it's gay. Your friends were making fun of you and you fell for it...

o ****, no it wasnt my freinds who said it it was my bro nd he was just jokin i knew that so thats why im askin you guys, and lets face it mr BaySickLy BeatZ that sounds like a 26 producer's name who still lives at home....O sh!t i forgot.

o ****, no it wasnt my freinds who said it it was my bro nd he was just jokin i knew that so thats why im askin you guys, and lets face it mr BaySickLy BeatZ that sounds like a 26 producer's name who still lives at home....O sh!t i forgot.

Are you serious.....you want to go by Fraq Out....made a topic about it and everything...and want to diss....someone elses name ???

My Timbaland Neko shakes it's head.....wow.

Fraq out ?!?!

Are you serious.....you want to go by Fraq Out....made a topic about it and everything...and want to diss....someone elses name ???

My Timbaland Neko shakes it's head.....wow.

Fraq out ?!?!

That would be Frag Out, and maybe. Thats why im askin everyone if they like it im undecided and i didnt diss you until you come in here tryin to be funny which is was but then just dissin me. You could of just said no i dont like. But its true Frag Out doesnt really mean anything to me i just thought it was sort of catchy but why the hell did you choose BaySickLy beats? ITs not catchy it doesnt really put a image in your head...im just askin what inspired that name?

You are a flaming homosexual for that. Luckily we sales anti homo pills, Carnage is considering buying some and I tell you what...buy one get one free so y'all can split the cost !!!

You are a flaming homosexual for that. Luckily we sales anti homo pills, Carnage is considering buying some and I tell you what...buy one get one free so y'all can split the cost !!!

you must be so bored right now...how many accounts is that?

chum lee
lady carnage
coop's buttchin
Robot Sunset OmegaX
J. troup.

Am i missing any, like making accounts and putting neko jokes on topics is not very fun compared to what a hansom, skilled, and confident young man like yourself could be doin. after all you do say your all these things.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE,

HE (Chum Lee, RSE Omega, J.Troup., Lady Carnage, Rebel America, etc..) IS A LOAD THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED!

Apparently, the best part of him missed and got all over the sheets!

ONE

Last edited:
Back