Do Yo Dance Boy produced by Chi-Beats(SOULJABOY DISS)!!

biggrome said:
Most (70%) of the people in this section are comfortable with their skills so the questions sections are out of the window for them. They probably have visited those sections when they joined...

and if you can't phuck with this... then you can't clown yet...
all i was sayin is i dont know why niggas need to act so immature on here. like that nigga chop shop beatz all that nigga do is post stupid **** with no point. thats all i was sayin.

Geron said:
all i was sayin is i dont know why niggas need to act so immature on here. like that nigga chop shop beatz all that nigga do is post stupid **** with no point. thats all i was sayin.

U dont wanna battle argue wit BiggRome. smh

Geron said:

There will always be dudes like him anywhere. This thing is open to everybody.

You're a young dude man. If you let every attention wanting dude turn your head... your neck will hurt.

You seem like good peoples since you didn't cuss me out. Ignore the people you need to ignore. You'll learn their names real fast because you already picked up on one.

I was just giving you a hard time.... because I'm still up for some mf'n reason, lol.

I'm going to no homo this next .jpg because I'm posting it for new people that joined....

This is a weird ass section.... that's the most I can say about it. Entertaining at times when there ain't shyt else to do and you want to hear some music and shoot the shyt a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
There will always be dudes like him anywhere. This thing is open to everybody.

You're a young dude man. If you let every attention wanting dude turn your head... your neck will hurt.

You seem like good peoples since you didn't cuss me out. Ignore the people you need to ignore. You'll learn their names real fast because you already picked up on one.

I was just giving you a hard time.... because I'm still up for some mf'n reason, lol.

This is a weird ass section.... that's the most I can say about it. Entertaining at times when there ain't shyt else to do and you want to hear some music and shoot the shyt a little.
its all good i aint go at you like that cuz theres no reason, i been checkin fp out for over a year and i see you aint like these niggas im talking about. but i see what you sayin fam.

Geron said:
its all good i aint go at you like that cuz theres no reason, i been checkin fp out for over a year and i see you aint like these niggas im talking about. but i see what you sayin fam.

FP is a good spot to learn a lot of music ish man.

Not this section though. Welcome.

If any of these mf's give you a hard time, holla at me and we'll ride on nem bytches.

lol. Take it easy man.

:cheers:

DjayCas said:
why does this sound like a gay dude whispering through a paper cup

You're not supposed to post that Cas, even if you think it... smh.

Neox... great job.

why does this sound like a gay dude whispering thru the hole of a cd while watchin home improvement at 2am after going to the corner store losing your dollar to a homeless man doin 50 one armed push-ups in 45 seconds after drinkin a 5th of vodka at your lil cousins sweet 16?

lol. j/k

MikeBlud said:
why does this sound like a gay dude whispering thru the hole of a cd while watchin home improvement at 2am after going to the corner store losing your dollar to a homeless man doin 50 one armed push-ups in 45 seconds after drinkin a 5th of vodka at your lil cousins sweet 16?

lol. j/k

that sir, was funny.

ROFFLE ROFFLE ROFFLE

why does this sound like dusted vinyl screeching at the of his lungs after catching one of princes high heels in 1980 at the dirty mind tour after getting dumped by his girlfriend to sleep with Mev's father, in a 3dollar per hour motel in duvalle next 2 white castle jtroup robbed on the freeway?

MikeBlud said:
Damn Rome. wtf!!!

That last beat with the gravestones is all that matters ... lol

That was going to be my Hip Hop is Dead return to emceeing joint...

but I lost steam... because a new beat called me to create it

Phuck rappin'... beats are 100 x's more intriguing...

How many words can you rhyme vs... how many sounds you can find

Sounds win

Where do I start Rome?
I gotta say Everybody Move is my fav out of the remixes.
Gives the song a Westcoast flava.

Neox the truth.....

biggrome said:
Most (70%) of the people in this section are comfortable with their skills so the questions sections are out of the window for them. They probably have visited those sections when they joined... no need to ask for reviews and shat...

and if you can't phuck with this... then you can't clown yet...

lol.................

sod gang up in this thang... Yung Arab in this hoe... YOUUUU!!!

YOUUUU!!!

Dude this wack! Your voice hurts my ears please give up singing and to quote ice cube "stick to producing" oh lord your voice is the g a y e s t **** i have ever heard period i feel like i'm going to throw up listening to this ****e FAIL2009

Back