DJ Mustard wins !!!!

i understand how and why most feel the way they feel about Mustard

said the same about Lil Jon how he used maybe 3 notes and made a pattern and a song out it his run lasted longer than most thought it would

and really he kinda ducked out the game on his own accord let him tell it at least

but the fact remains you never needed complex tunes to make a hit

are the more complex songs better? maybe its all perspective driven and the only perspective the counts ultimately are the fans

some ppl would argue that they refuse to sell out for a hit i can respect that but the truth is the artist that are visible want those hits regardless of where they get them

for instance Em seems to do well on more structured beats but can still rock out on a simple jam as well

i think all artist should be able to do this but the fact is all cant and prefer the more simpler tunes so they can just go in on it

Mustard jacked the entire Bay's sound. League of Stars etc. it's pretty crazy how he was able to do that and blow up. Cats up here are mad as **** though and do not appreciate that.

I don't get why people always try and throw age in somebody's face.

Are you saying right now that Troup can't make a better banger than you?

Cause I'd love to see that play out and if you lose by vote know you lost to a guy who's almost 40.

you missed the whole point of what I said, read it again.

You can't really hold on and force your opinion / style on people. I think KRS, BIGGIE, WU TANG were great...

Key word - were great - Drake, yes faggit azzted Drake will kill them now lyrically... Kendric would too, shit changes when you GROW UP and are in the PRESENT.

cyant beat Wu-Tang lyrically nobody will ever be on their level. Never was. not even the rappers that are always on the top 5 lists of people who wanna pretend they know Hip Hop.

Back