Dis Cat Lil B is retarted: MUST WATCH

Ive heard thousands of people say why Jay-Z and Kanye West and Rihanna worship the devil because of one line of a song...yet noone says shit about Lil B. It goes to show Hip-Hop fans are probably the most stupidest fans of a genre out there....other than Pop fans.

Lil B is like Wal-Mart...if you don't wanna propel the madness do not shop/make threads at/about the problem. My girl loves Jesus...but she still makes him wear a condom.

I don't know what you're talking about. This song just goes unnecessarily hard for a couple minutes. I don't really get offended by the Jesus reference because it's more about an analogy to having a lot of attention on you. Lil B has a lot of "followers" and it's an analogy to that feeling.

When you really think about it from that non-religious perspective, Jesus was a phenominal influential speaker, leader, and overall hustler. I mean he had the most compelling overall mind control hustle of all time that spanned the lifetimes of you, majority of people you know, your whole relatives, their lifetimes, and thousands of years and running. There are people still under his influence. In real life he must have been really aesthetically pleasing. He probably had natural acting/drama skills and was most likely very attention grabbing and also probably had a dramatic loud voice.

From a marketing point of view, as far as the spirit of showmanship and the art of public speaking, Jesus was very cool. I mean he did all that and you gotta remember I believe he was only a human so he gets even more respect in a different way from me just from one hustler to another.

Last edited:
Lil B is light, he is right.

U on yo own wit all that Lil B/ Jesus comparison bullshidd. Ain't no way in hell Imma compare Jesus to any mortal... shidd let alone Lil B lol. Ya'll "followers" are so confused wit all this Based god bullshidd and thinkin its all just marketing hype. Its signs of the sheep mentality thats bigger than music, its affecting the culture/society... We got WHOLE HERDS of animals dying by the 100s, and ppl praising a false god (lil B). The world is truly coming to an end.

I don't know what you're talking about. This song just goes unnecessarily hard for a couple minutes. I don't really get offended by the Jesus reference because it's more about an analogy to having a lot of attention on you. Lil B has a lot of "followers" and it's an analogy to that feeling.

When you really think about it from that non-religious perspective, Jesus was a phenominal influential speaker, leader, and overall hustler. I mean he had the most compelling overall mind control hustle of all time that spanned the lifetimes of you, majority of people you know, your whole relatives, their lifetimes, and thousands of years and running. There are people still under his influence. In real life he must have been really aesthetically pleasing. He probably had natural acting/drama skills and was most likely very attention grabbing and also probably had a dramatic loud voice.

From a marketing point of view, as far as the spirit of showmanship and the art of public speaking, Jesus was very cool. I mean he did all that and you gotta remember I believe he was only a human so he gets even more respect in a different way from me just from one hustler to another.

Yes im sure Jesus was a hustler and not son of God or the savior to an entire religion. Because if he was in fact powerful religious figure that countless people in third world countries died worshiping, then people like couldnt ride whackass Lil B's nutsack so hard right?

Yes im sure Jesus was a hustler and not son of God or the savior to an entire religion. Because if he was in fact powerful religious figure that countless people in third world countries died worshiping, then people like couldnt ride whackass Lil B's nutsack so hard right?

Couldn't have said it better.

U on yo own wit all that Lil B/ Jesus comparison bullshidd. Ain't no way in hell Imma compare Jesus to any mortal... shidd let alone Lil B lol. Ya'll "followers" are so confused wit all this Based god bullshidd and thinkin its all just marketing hype. Its signs of the sheep mentality thats bigger than music, its affecting the culture/society... We got WHOLE HERDS of animals dying by the 100s, and ppl praising a false god (lil B). The world is truly coming to an end.

Those people praising him aren't generally super Christian or anything. They are in a way being ironical by calling him God. It's funny you should say herd because the herd is in fact Christian and therefore acting like Lil B is a religious figure is a big slap in the face to the herd.

Bit*h who the FFF*CCCKKk is the herd? The people who still believe in unicorns and dragons and wizards and Gods, or the people trying to help you improve your outlook on life and potentially lead a more fulfilling and meaningful life?

When we jokingly treat lil b like a god we are mocking your stupidity and imitating your irrationality by reflecting it back to you.

Name one song of his that was garbage.

Name just one, go ahead, I dare you, and I'll explain to you how you misinterpreted it. Your brain is not on my brains' level... Watch...

There better be a God out there somewhere, and on that note...

Uhm, God?... Any day now...

People are f*cking ridiculous. Part of me actually hopes this bullsh*t continues till there's nothing left. Maybe one day we'll abandon all sense and anarchy'll prevail.

Where's Busta Rhymes when you need him.

P.S. You know... Hip Hop would be the genre of music to lead us to the end of the world... some funny shit mayne... I need to smoke a fat one today at some point.

P.S.S. The Jets gave the Steelers the AFC Championship. I said that shit my damn self, if we lose this one, it's because the Jets beat themselves. They played like a$$holes yesterday...

... Showed up about a half a game late to play. F* The World lol.

It's funny you should say herd because the herd is in fact Christian and therefore acting like Lil B is a religious figure is a big slap in the face to the herd.

...smh... Im a Christian, and I am not in any "herd". Respect is the first lesson u shouldve learned coming to the forums son.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't make Christian church music son, u r a clown that makes me laugh tho. Continue.

First of all don't call me son, my son. Second of all, the clown is mostly jokes but; when the clown cries, everyone cries with him. Remember that.

You just called me son again.

I EXPLICITLY asked you not to call me son. Nobody calls me son. Nobody. You got me?

Call me son again at the risk of your own consequences. You have been forewarned muthaf*cka.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
LMAO @ e-Threats. Its the internet son, fallback.

Back