dirty, dirty

D

derrty_souf

Currently, I'm an A&R rep for a major record label who has a setup here in Germany. The problem with the music game is people aren't original or they are trying to live off a name that made them popular 10 years ago. This is a cut throat business. I've used the resources which is (knowledge) to open my own label my chances are better than average to be succesful Look out for the follwoing artist by the name of HAYSTAK he'll be out late 2004 or early 2005.

You should hear some of their dancehall artists. They sound very Jamaican, especially one who calls himself "Gentleman".

derrty_souf said:
Currently, I'm an A&R rep for a major record label who has a setup here in Germany. The problem with the music game is people aren't original or they are trying to live off a name that made them popular 10 years ago. This is a cut throat business. I've used the resources which is (knowledge) to open my own label my chances are better than average to be succesful Look out for the follwoing artist by the name of HAYSTAK he'll be out late 2004 or early 2005.

Is this the same Haystak who should have been where Bubba Sparxx is now? If it is then he's dope. I've got alot of his previous material.

Back