Diddy bashing DJ's..... again

he just prolly tryin' to build up hype for his upcoming release...

but he decided to not name nobody specific...

he need to start giving examples, and not just speaking in "general"

normally i would give him props for calling out biters, but yeah, he bit A LOT of shyt throughout this career...

"Yeah, like seriously, his WHOLE career is based off biting other people's ****." - Quote from any random hater

Geezus.. some of you guys are ridiculous. SMH. I guess HipHop is just one big mockery then too, right? Since it was invented by looping break beats off of disco records?

Give it a rest already. This is such an old topic. He's done wayyy more for HipHop than most people before him and many after him will do. Like it or not. And there was NOTHING wrong with he said in that statement from the article.

Clearly, remixing a song into a hit the second time around isn't as easy as everyone says it is since we hear how crappy most bedroom producers try to do it everyday even on here.

Just my opinion but I'm just saying.. I'm tired of hearing the same whining ass complaint about Diddy/Puffy whatever you wanna call him. The dude gets my respect all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
SMH...have some of you guys ever been to a club before?

There's nothing worse than going to different clubs and hearing different DJs play not only the same songs, but the same damn mix!!!

If I have to hear Fatman Scoop yelling over DMX "Party Up" one more time in a club I'm gonna tear some shyt up in that dj booth!

Thanks to these copycat DJs that don't get creative and push things forward and play new music or even mash up genres, people get tired of hip hop and rap much faster than usual.

Last edited:
club dj's ain't "assigned" playlists like radio dj's?

maybe some of them dudes is gettin' told what they can, and cannot play?

I STARTED OFF AS A DJ... CUTTIN SCRATCHIN JUGLIN AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.. MAKIN UNEDITED "TAPES" ON CASSETTES AND THINGS LIKE THAT.. I STILL GOT MY TURNTABLES OLD RECORDS BUT IT JUST AINT THE SAME CAUSE ALL THAT IS DEAD NOW AND DAYS.. DJS DONT NEED SKILLS NO MORE.. ALL THEY NEED NOW AND DAYS IS A TAG.. A FEW EFX TO THROW ON THE RECORD AND TO TALK A BUNCHA NONSENCE AT THE BEGININ OF EVERYRECORD... THATS WHY THERES SO MANY MIXTAPES OUT THERE... ITS A BUNCHA KIDS WITH PHOTOSHOP AND COOL EDIT MAKIN MIXTAPES.. THAN THEY GET KNOWN FOR DROPPIN 15 MIXTAPES PER WEEK AND GET A JOB AT THE CLUB AND NOW EVERYBODY CRITIZISIN THE "dJ" BUT ITS THESE TYPE OF DUDES THAT ****ED THE DJ GAME UP.. ITS STILL A FEW REAL DJS OUT THERE.. YOU CANT CRITIZE 'the dj" JUST CAUSE OF A FEW DUDES THAT DONT DESERVE TO BE CALLED THAT...

Charli Brown said:
I STARTED OFF AS A DJ... CUTTIN SCRATCHIN JUGLIN AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.. MAKIN UNEDITED "TAPES" ON CASSETTES AND THINGS LIKE THAT.. I STILL GOT MY TURNTABLES OLD RECORDS BUT IT JUST AINT THE SAME CAUSE ALL THAT IS DEAD NOW AND DAYS.. DJS DONT NEED SKILLS NO MORE.. ALL THEY NEED NOW AND DAYS IS A TAG.. A FEW EFX TO THROW ON THE RECORD AND TO TALK A BUNCHA NONSENCE AT THE BEGININ OF EVERYRECORD... THATS WHY THERES SO MANY MIXTAPES OUT THERE... ITS A BUNCHA KIDS WITH PHOTOSHOP AND COOL EDIT MAKIN MIXTAPES.. THAN THEY GET KNOWN FOR DROPPIN 15 MIXTAPES PER WEEK AND GET A JOB AT THE CLUB AND NOW EVERYBODY CRITIZISIN THE "dJ" BUT ITS THESE TYPE OF DUDES THAT ****ED THE DJ GAME UP.. ITS STILL A FEW REAL DJS OUT THERE.. YOU CANT CRITIZE 'the dj" JUST CAUSE OF A FEW DUDES THAT DONT DESERVE TO BE CALLED THAT...

good post...

it seems somebody like Diddy should know that too...

which he prolly does...

which leads me further to believe he just tryin' to build up hype for his release...

he wanna show everybody "how it's REALLY done"...

$.02

He is telling the truth. I was turning between two radio stations, and they were playing the same songs, at the same time. It bad enough DJs that are on the same station, play the same playlist, with limited variation.

Haha I like Diddy and am lookin forward to his album so I won't even read this. I do like the line from Notorious though "What kind of man calls himself Puffy!"

2625_60769012430_57153157430_1463997_6697224_n.jpg

Ganjafeet said:
I was turning between two radio stations, and they were playing the same songs, at the same time

they be doin' that same shyt out here in Seattle too...

it's 100% bullshyt...

Back