DC Presents: Ruthless(Killer) - Not your average song

(DC)

I wanted to express a message that wasnt condoning murder... but I'm trying to show that I can understand where one might find themselves lost. The message is not to become a ruthless killer, but that there is a certain perspective that can drive one there. Find peace in your heart, not death.... peace

"Ruthless(Killer)"
www.soundclick.com/thehighboston

Last edited:
dude beat is ill az hell
and u reppin MURDA MASS..mii dude

u spit sik too so dont think im sleepin on tha vocals either

Track is hot, you can spit, beat is RAW too. Sounds like some 90s Mobb Deep ish. You got a Myspace dude?

Man i checked out all your tracks. I would buy your album without a doubt. You got a project i can cop anywhere?

This is some REAL FUKIN HIP HOP!! You takin me back man!! Star Dust is tooo illll!!!

Last edited:
Guilty J said:
I would give you the same advice..

Good, but is this my thread??

wait, guilty J is Streetwise......that explains the ignorant comments I see from him!

my B....I hated I responded to the ignorance!

Last edited:
new rappers? hahah... its all me son. I produce/arrange/rap/engineer/DJ... the whole deal, full package. Of course I work with several talented people but I can finish up the job no matter what. BUT, I'll just ignore that comment after listening to your music.

A new mic might be a great idea, but honestly it's my sound man, not everyone can be full of cash to spend. It'll be a matter of time. In your case it seems obvious to me that the mic you have, really can't make gold out of crap.

Guilty J said:
Man i checked out all your tracks. I would buy your album without a doubt. You got a project i can cop anywhere?

This is some REAL FUKIN HIP HOP!! You takin me back man!! Star Dust is tooo illll!!!
No myspace currently, but I'll make one now... I'll get ya the link to ya in a minute. I appreciate the love, the album is called "The High". I have 7 songs so far, so I figure about 5 more or so and it's a done deal.

Last edited:
(DC) said:
No myspace currently, but I'll make one now... I'll get ya the link to ya in a minute. I appreciate the love, the album is called "The High". I have 7 songs so far, so I figure about 5 more or so and it's a done deal.

Word. Hit me up when you got the project wrapped up. I need that ish lol. Man its rare to see this kinda music these days, stay up fam!

RANDOO said:
wait, guilty J is Streetwise......that explains the ignorant comments I see from him!

my B....I hated I responded to the ignorance!

Lol at ignorant comments, what did i say that was ignorant? I just repeated what you said, so that makes you ignorant? Lol forget it i aint gettin into this. Cant wait for your album Rando :victory:

Last edited:
Guilty J said:
Lol at ignorant comments, what did i say that was ignorant? I just repeated what you said, so that makes you ignorant? Lol forget it i aint gettin into this. Cant wait for your album Rando :victory:
to see ALL you ignorant comments, click below :hello:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1399607

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1399608

And you are late, I dont have an album in the works....

I just got "somethin" in the works, hell I dont even know LOL

Last edited:
yo (DC) was that a charles aznavour sample at the beginning? i was like daym, gonna peep the rest of yo ish...

*anyways really good stuff, the scratch cuts chrorus was on some venomous tip ish, gave me lil shiver when I heard that and that brutal war track sounded alot like the artifacts track (wrong side of da tracks) the beat and the flow, thx for nostalgic moment. keep at it. One.

Last edited:
Back