David Banner dropping good game

Good thread, bro. It's nice to see a black man move beyond his circumstances and have some success. And it's refreshing to see a brother smile and not put up a front. Good for you David Banner!

I always wonder how rappers fade away when they fall off the top, i'm suprised whenever I see a rapper who "fell off" still making money in other areas than hiphop.

Working with Disney.....Now thats the big money game.

I have a new found respect for Banner because of this.

He understood the goal for him was to rise above the limitations that were placed upon him and he did it in a big way and while he doesn't ignore where he came from and how he got there he has left the bullshit behind.

This stuff should be common knowledge, it just so happens that people are so stuck chasing
dream placements that they fail to see how it is sometimes even easier to break into other
industries.

It's all about creating as many revenue streams as possible. You'll be surprise how many different
ways you can monetize a skill, you just have to know how to repackage it in ways that solves market
problems.

I remember watching a B.Cox interview where he was saying the same thing and this was
years ago.

People are so stuck trying to be "Producer X trying to land Lil Wayne" that they forget they
can also be "X-Media who provides music to film" , "X-Agency who provides music for ads"
and "X-Sounds who provides sounds for music professionals".

What's up with his gear and haircut? He was looking mad corny on that video. His stylist got sick or something?

Anybody can talk like a nerd. But where was the swag? Where was his fresh? He wasn't crispy, he was crunchy. LMAO!!!

What's up with his gear and haircut? He was looking mad corny on that video. His stylist got sick or something?

Anybody can talk like a nerd. But where was the swag? Where was his fresh? He wasn't crispy, he was crunchy. LMAO!!!

Sounds to me like he is all about business and not trying to impress the simple minded with wasted money on stuff that really doesn't matter.

Maybe he likes being behind the scene. Not everyone wants the big fame, some like to stay in the background

So he's 40 and hes just now getting in to the commerical aspect of it??? or did he say he made the revolution commercial, ok that was in 2010, so yeah, you can be old and still into this....im tired of people sayin once you turn 30 its over blah blah, really, the older u get the easier it is to get into something be because people have respect for you, ... thats how i see it.... thats why im not trippin and i still just do my own thing and work at my own pace, .... David Banner is a cool ass dude btw, ..he went from Like a Pimp to this....haha....damn.....

You lost. Banner is a grown azz man. Your post shows you are a kid / child.

You lost. Banner is a grown azz man. Your post shows you are a kid / child.
I might be kid, but I got swag on a hunned, playboy! Too many men in the game anyway. We need the youth to take this thing over. Always some 30+ year old dude looking corny and trying to kick knowledge.

If I cared about all that, I wouldn't be listening to no rapper. I'd just go over my grandma's house and listen to her rant on about "these lil niggas today". FOH with knowledge in hiphop. I want to be entertained!

I might be kid, but I got swag on a hunned, playboy! Too many men in the game anyway. We need the youth to take this thing over. Always some 30+ year old dude looking corny and trying to kick knowledge.

If I cared about all that, I wouldn't be listening to no rapper. I'd just go over my grandma's house and listen to her rant on about "these lil niggas today". FOH with knowledge in hiphop. I want to be entertained!

Everything wrong with hip hop culture right here folks.

Wo banners a smart guy. I didnt know he produced and did acting roles aswel. Thats cool man.

I always knew he was a deep guy ever since I first heard his track SWAG.

I got his missisipi album on my fone, its crazy how ghetto it is loll. And here he is on this video a fully proffesional entrepreneur with grey chin beard hairs lol.

Last edited:
Back