Danja needs writers and producers

I sent him a low quality clip of first 30 seconds of my new tune that made it to my "own tracks" playlist. Check attachement
:cheers:

MicH89 said:
I sent him a low quality clip of first 30 seconds of my new tune that made it to my "own tracks" playlist. Check attachement
:cheers:

Nice snippet u got that **** off though b4 ne1 could get a real feel for the track!

danja's been looking for tracks for a minute now. A bunch of them will probably go to his artists like Wyld Money. They need tracks for their mixtapes...

Saw this on his myspace last year.
Was about to send somethin, but didn't.
Might do it now.

The Real 1005 said:
Sending beats to Danja..? Do we need to mention "Do it" and "acidjazzed evening"....
:hello:
Those are the only topics you get to hear from other finnish people immediately when you talk about timbo. Sampling the work of finnish person also made him a worst producer of all time if you ask it from those demoscene-underground-trance guys :cry:

I admit that Timbaland did wrong thing, but I'm still not getting it how some finnish people have over-reacted to it

Last edited:
Just sent off a clip of a track that I've had lying around for a while. Not expecting anything from this, but it's worth trying. If the opportunity is being offered, why not take it?

I sent something,I hope it doesnt get recreated. ahahaha

I just sent over a snippet of a beat and a track I did.

The snippet I sent is called "Beat 1"

I'm thinking about sending the other snippet not sure though.

AJacksProductions said:
invitation to what?

does anybody know what its and invitation to?

To a website called industry takeover or something along the lines of that. I think it's like a networking type website but for producers, artist, and songwriters.

Back