Damn, Drake R.I.P.

I think in today's time, Drake lost more not responding to Kendrick than he will not responding to Jay. It's crazy, I know, but that's what it is.

He responded to Jay.

another average song the dick-riders are gonna love...what is the appeal with this guy???? oh yea right....hes winning.... lool, hip-hop is past dead in pine-box rotted out with worms eating everything that died....i would hate to be a part of it....no love anymore...all hate and all dick-riding...no passion or realness..... just, ... square.

I think in today's time, Drake lost more not responding to Kendrick than he will not responding to Jay. It's crazy, I know, but that's what it is.
Yep. Somebody on his level, not just some old head.
Dude's scared to say people's name, and he thinks heads gonna respect that weak sh__it.
All the Drake fans like to point to the 5am joint, he needs to stop talking about bodies cause he ain't killing nothing.
Ms Drizzy!

Yep. Somebody on his level, not just some old head.
Dude's scared to say people's name, and he thinks heads gonna respect that weak sh__it.
All the Drake fans like to point to the 5am joint, he needs to stop talking about bodies cause he ain't killing nothing.
Ms Drizzy!

Would you say people names if it would make the fans have to choose between you and them or not come back and end up having those fans still because they "think" you took the high road... instead of being scared.

Drake probably doesn't care about male fans...

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
and no, he did not respond. :cheers:

"I'm focused on making records and gettin' bigger
Just hits, no misses (Mrs.), that's for the married folk"

^^ Direct response to being called "Mrs. Drizzy" in the Jay verse.

^^^Again, lol. That is NOT a response. A response would be "f**k that ol' camel lookin azz bych!" And why are we still talking about Jay when we don't know if this guy was siding with UConn in the final 4? That's what people wanna know about.

Last edited:
^^^Again, lol. That is NOT a response. A response would be "f**k that ol' camel lookin azz bych!"

Lol, a response is a response bruh, :rolleyes:

Why should Drake have to do all of that when Jay-Z himself only threw minor jabs and subliminals? At best, Jay-Z called him "Ms.Drizzy" and taunted him about owning his own masters/publishing. The way I see it ... Drake's matching an eye for an eye/subliminal for a subliminal.

And why are we still talking about Jay when we don't know if this guy was siding with UConn in the final 4? That's what people wanna know about.

I think if more people wanted to talk about the UCONN shit they'd be doing it. Obviously most of the people in here are more interested in the shoving contest he's having with Jay-Z. *shrug*

Would you say people names if it would make the fans have to choose between you and them or not come back and end up having those fans still because they "think" you took the high road... instead of being scared.

Drake probably doesn't care about male fans...
That's the thing. Drake ain't gonna lose no fans.
Shoot, real Drake fans be like he killed Jay on that draft day track. LOL
The only thing that makes sense is that some corporate people got to him, like beefs are bad for business.

Lol, a response is a response bruh, :rolleyes:

Why should Drake have to do all of that when Jay-Z himself only threw minor jabs and subliminals? At best, Jay-Z called him "Ms.Drizzy" and taunted him about owning his own masters/publishing. The way I see it ... Drake's matching an eye for an eye/subliminal for a subliminal.

I think if more people wanted to talk about the UCONN shit they'd be doing it. Obviously most of the people in here are more interested in the shoving contest he's having with Jay-Z. *shrug*
I'm well aware. I just had nothing better to do than play devil's advocate.

All i've been saying is this "beef" is so subliminal it's not worth mentioning. We should be communicating about it telepathically, because that's the level they've taken it to, lol.

And no joke, I've heard way too much about Drake at a UConn game. I don't care enough to know more about it, but that's the "hot topic" for some reason right now. I think he switched sides in the middle of the game or something?

I LOVE the beat. Especially the intro with the guy's speech. I hope Drake fires back, but I don't think he'd do that.

Back