Chris Cornell "Scream".....leak time.

• Thread starter TekTraxMusicDotCom
  • Start date
T

TekTraxMusicDotCom

Nice sounding album, go get it, go buy it Tuesday, produced entirely by Timbaland & J-Roc. :cheers:

Some stand out tracks are "Never Far Away", "Long Gone", "Scream", "Other Side Of Town", & "Climbing The Walls"...but imo every track is enjoyable.

2dtyxxl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trash. Cornell's best work was with soundgarden and he will never top it. His voice would be suited for some slow soul type of stuff, but not crap like this.

the **** is dope... been bumpin it for about a month...

The 1005 said:
Trash. Cornell's best work was with soundgarden and he will never top it. His voice would be suited for some slow soul type of stuff, but not crap like this.

trash? LMAO far from it. timbo kept the rock/soul influence and brought in hi current style, and the writing and arranging is is second to none.

TimE Is MoneY said:
the **** is dope... been bumpin it for about a month...

indeed, indeed

Last edited:
Hey guys.

I havent heard the album but from looking at the album track listing from wiki. It seems that Ryan Tedder has got himself a nice payday, and all the taxes that come with it. lol. I cant wait till the tax man comes after me for all the money i have made off of music.

The 1005 said:

fp mentality... smh...

fp persons shall not knock a record
say a record is ****
say when a artists was at a his/her prime and say what there voices are suited for something other genre

this has happened many times, but to the contrary, the artists far exceeded fp members bull****...

this is just a public announcement!

DonVincent said:
fp mentality... smh...

wtf is "fp mentality"? were not allowed to speak out mind now...?

smh.

DonVincent said:
this has happened many times, but to the contrary, the artists far exceeded fp members bull****...

There's a reason why cornell HAS TO play soundgarden songs when he tours solo. He hasn't exceeded nothing with his solo stuff, even less with this.

Last edited:
The 1005 said:

smh.

There's a reason why cornell HAS TO play soundgarden songs when he tours solo. He hasn't exceeded nothing with his solo stuff, even less with this.

even less with this? lmao
rofl rofl rofl

I'm guessing 1005's reaction is due to the fact he's a fan of Chris Cornell's earlier band projects and this is not what he would consider "him". Kind of like Kanye with 808's & Heartbreak or anyone else who stepped out side of "their usual" stuff.

Personally I never listened to either of the band's he was a member of or his previous solo project, so to me he's "new" and I'm really enjoying it. But I will def. be going back to check out his previous band projects.

Musically, this is one of the best CD's I've heard in a while. Maybe because I'm a HUGE timberland fan! haha. Damn, he is the greatest! haha. "LONG GONE" is my **** tho.....crazy music.

i think its a mixed bag...i like the song scream a lot, even though its Apologize part 2, but Chris' voice brings it home.

I think if you have no connection to Soundgarden or Audioslave or Chris previous solo work, youll be more open to this

why does everybody want it to sound like a rock album when its simply not?

TekTraxMusicDotCom said:
I'm guessing 1005's reaction is due to the fact he's a fan of Chris Cornell's earlier band projects and this is not what he would consider "him". Kind of like Kanye with 808's & Heartbreak or anyone else who stepped out side of "their usual" stuff.

Personally I never listened to either of the band's he was a member of or his previous solo project, so to me he's "new" and I'm really enjoying it. But I will def. be going back to check out his previous band projects.

That's exactly it. And that's the reason why this will actually flop. Chris's fanbase expects him to make rock (or atleast something like it), and wont buy into this cheesy house ****. With that being said, Chris's sales will be lower than Keri's.

Oh yea, Keri's album will most likely never drop cos she simply does not have enough pull in the industry. Where's her "buzz"? Single?

The 1005 said:

smh.

u can speak ur mind.. but let artists grow.. y u tryin to put him in a box with his old stuff... flop or not.. u cant preditct how any record willl do.. no one can.. u dont have the credentials too. and even those who do cant predict neither...
same as the just blaze threads... ppl hatin sayin this new stuff of his they dont like... or ppl sayin soulja boy is wack... or ppl sayin nas' new single hero was wack..etc... as20gp stated a opinion.. he didnt like the album.. u on the other hand gotta stop with the prediction wat will happen etc..

Last edited:
The 1005 said:
That's exactly it. And that's the reason why this will actually flop. Chris's fanbase expects him to make rock (or atleast something like it), and wont buy into this cheesy house ****. With that being said, Chris's sales will be lower than Keri's.

Oh yea, Keri's album will most likely never drop cos she simply does not have enough pull in the industry. Where's her "buzz"? Single?

Yea things are not looking good for Chris sales wise, 4 singles were released last year and by looking at chart history they didn't do so well. And two of them were 'Long Gone" & "Scream"

Keri Hilson's "Turning Me On" is her "buzz" single. Been on the 106 countdown & every female I know loves that song. I'm not ashamed to jam to that in the car either....drops hard, :sing: ,haha she'll probably have poor album sales still though lol

Featuring Delay lama!!!

I love that Lil' Monk.

Musically I feel this song is sick.

Back