CB is still being honored as a Nickelodeon nominee and Akon said hed still work witm

i still work with chris brown. i enjoy his music. just sucks thats hes in the public eye. even when **** like this happens alot in everyday life.

Being in the public eye is the best thing to happen to him real talk because if he was a regular civilian we would've never heard about it and he would get 3 years behind bars.......

That's definitely a *PLUS* to being a celebrity, you can damn near get away with anything.......

This dude told me that he had $800 in his pocket one time and he went to this girls house because he was going to party with her a little. He said he showed her the $800. He said she let him do the do a little while after before they were even supposed to leave, he said he was on the bed and the police showed up and arrested him because she had called them and said he had hit her... he said when he picked up his pants, his $800 was gone... and then he was gone... and she still got to party... $800 worth of partying.

... jacked for $800 and got some charges - smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back