Cassidy's new diss (raid)

People legit thought this would end Meeks career? I knew Cassidy was gonna light him up, but Meek's career ending never even entered my head as a possibility since this beef started lol

...................................................RAWSE

Homie got the cape on for real defending Cass lol....Meek is right tho...would we be talkin about Cass if it wasn't for this diss. I lowkey almost pulled up "Hotel" to remember what he sounded like lol.

Hell I forgot myself. That's R.Kelly's song.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

...................................................RAWSE

And T.I.

it went from slow beats BORING me to like crazy, to uptempo raw raps, he shoulda kept it going instead slowing it down kills it every time. i like cass but he aint ending meeks career thats for sure, now he needs some original beats. i know i know its a DISS bla bla bla but the beats are good but i think he better off hoppin on soundclick and downloading some beats or something, the beats chosen were cool and all but damn yo it lowers the replay value, there is no replay value. i aint really playin meeks again either but damn cassidy ALWAYS use other beats, i wanna just for once hear a hot new orignal ass track. not that drink and 2step shit.

Cassidy's most recent tracks over original beats that I heard......

Not a meek diss

First one wack to me sound like some 2004 shyt
Second one meh somebody like B.O.B could really bring it out though

Last edited:
^ Not really feelin' those ^
First one was kinda wack, didnt like the beats and flows how they went together didnt really match, i dunno..
second one is same deal, not feelin how his raps fit that beat, and it was kinda cheezy LOL.

I like the 'old' cassidy, i guess you could say.. like this track where he says he made the beat?

But anyways, Im still waiting to hear a HOT new track on an original beat. I like his old shit where he raps on others beats, but now days its not enough

I dont think either of these disses matter. Meek is irrelevant and Cassidy is past due. Im just hoping, really really hoping that Wale doesnt involve himself in this stupid "beef."

Why don't I find this "beef" interesting?

KRS and MC Shan are probably going to battle again after this. Maybe LL vs Kool Moe Dee too...

Maybe DMX will diss Ja Rule again...#ishnobodycaresabout

Last edited:
Back