Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

That style you got not yours, that's Peedi Crakk style - Cassidy

Meek is corny..

Peedi > Meek

The Problem is meek fans are too young to notice this..
Sad Case but Peedi hands down is 10x better than meek.. but that ROC situation Fd him over as an independent artist just like the rest of state prop

Last edited by a moderator:
See Cassidy battle a real battle rapper got dammit! Last time I checked........beating weak ass rappers don't give you credit. Somebody mention Freeway.......is you kidding me? lol! Hell.....YOU CAN BODY FREEWAY IN A FREESTYLE BATTLE!

O.K....who else has Cassidy bodied? Somebody said he ended plenty of people's careers....lmao.....come on with some other dudes names.

Til then.....this dude is better than Cassidy.

He got bars!

But Lil Zane would eat his ass up!!!!! Hitem up style!!!!

Wow you guys are lost for real. You're not processing what anyones saying, you keep talking about who has better songs on the radio and who makes better songs. But again that's not the debate!!!
The debate is, who is a better MC, Lyricist, Rapper...

Cassidy hasn't battled anyone? You're gassed...
Cassidy comes from battle rap, I'm sure he's had his battles, matter of fact we know he has

Who has Meek battled?

What kind of battle where you expecting? Who can make a better song?
Cassidy doesn't even have the money to get the production and engineers that Meek can have, unless he deals straight with Swizz.

Everyone rather listen to Meeks songs over Cass, the songs are better.
The production is key in that factor though.

Meek Mill doesn't have bars, he's a great artist.

Stop talking about lil zane, not even gonna say much about him, you're just trying to throw anything out there for the sake it. Don't get frustrated bra

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

That style you got not yours, that's Peedi Crakk style - Cassidy

Meek is corny..

Peedi > Meek

The Problem is meek fans are too young to notice this..
Sad Case but Peedi hands down is 10x better than meek.. but that ROC situation Fd him over as an independent artist just like the rest of state prop

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Damn straight,

Peedi is way better then Meek, Freeway is way better then Meek, lol Freeway crazy, he spits BARSSSSSS. Even Young Chris IMO can spit better then Meek.

And that's just it, these Meek fans are too young to even know better. Anyone who sides with Meek, is cause they don't know better, you missed the days of HIP-HOP I feel sorry for you. These new guys are not rappers, their Hoes who get pimped by the industry for money. Meek can rap, he's one of the few who still can, with Kendrick, Joey Bad Ass, Ab-Soul, and others.
But to say Meek can body Cass in a RAP batter is crazy.

I hope it happens, would be a good battle.

Wow you guys are lost for real. You're not processing what anyones saying, you keep talking about who has better songs on the radio and who makes better songs. But again that's not the debate!!!
The debate is, who is a better MC, Lyricist, Rapper...

Cassidy hasn't battled anyone? You're gassed...
Cassidy comes from battle rap, I'm sure he's had his battles, matter of fact we know he has

Who has Meek battled?

What kind of battle where you expecting? Who can make a better song?
Cassidy doesn't even have the money to get the production and engineers that Meek can have, unless he deals straight with Swizz.

Yep.......like I though. People talk.....but don't have answers to simple questions.

I posted the type of MCs I like.......so these little Cassidy MFers are in the little leagues......with KOTD MFers with cute little catch phrases and punchlines. That's where those wack ass dudes belong.

Ok that's where they belong, cause that's what they do.
So don't say Meek can do what those KOTD guys do better cause he can't

The point............NOBODY GIVES A FUUCK!!!!!

Oh.......anybody can do that bullshit they do. They all bite from each other. They all sound the same. It's all rehearsal shit. If you don't reherse your acting role....then you bound to get ate up. But hell.....90% of those battles are even unless somebody fuuck up and fumble. Sound like a bunch of fagots to me really. "Oh....I did my background on you.......yeah....you used to fuuck this 340 pound biitch back when you were in the 8th grade"........

Tell you something.....no racial........but real niggas and white folks joke differently. Cassidy tell them white folk jokes when he rap. lmao!

FUUCK IT MAN!!!!! lmao! Mike Tyson would slaughter everybody in KOTD with ease.

"I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in the fuucking head or stomp on their testicles....for you to feel my pain". Tyson

Last edited:
Waste man just cool you ain't no real n****a or you wouldn't be banging on them keys.

We know that it's rehearsed, you say such pointless $hit. I'ts a battle, you have to come prepared, 1/2 the battle is mental to begin with.
and what does that have to do with Meek being a better battle rapper?
Cause Meek freestyle of the top? Cause he goes in the booth and records trakcs of the top?

You did your research? Must have been a lot of researching lmao

You sound like Meek, saying pointless ish. Race ain't got nothing to do it.

Why am I even going back and forth with a KOTD loving ass dude telling me I ain't a real nigga?

You win. Have a good day, sir.

^^^that how you treat battle rappers. They are the lowest pieces of shit on the planet.

Get back to this real nigga music. Fuuck your bars.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Race ain't got nothing to do it.

camron.gif

Last edited:
Dog it's cause you ain't no real nigg@
Not saying I'm on that tip myself, but I know when ur living that life you dont have time to bang on the keyboard.

"those guys are the biggest pieces of $hit on the planet" lmao
wah type a real talks is that lol

My favorite artist of all time is Cormega,
Just cause you posted an AZ video didn't mean you convinced me lol

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Killa would piss on you

Lol @ dudes defending Cass' wackness.

"Bet u never even heard Over and Over".

"Who cares who makes better songs?"

"Cassidy got Bars"

All B.S. Y'all say name a hot bar from Meek? Name 1 from Cass? Dude beat Freeway cause Freeway choked and every wannawishtheyknewazznikka wanna pretend he's a freestyle legend.

Crooked I got bars.
Canibus HAD bars.
Redman got Bars.
Beans got bars.
Hell, Cam got bars.

Meth ain't even have bars like that. He had a sick style tho and held it down enough, way more lyrical than Cass IMO. Don't let cass make his initials out to be more than they are. Cause "if this is bike life, you just got Debo'd" as whack of a line as it was....was more of a bar than anything I heard in that 10 minute ramble from Cass.

Again, they both sucked.

And to dude who questioned what type of MC I am, I haven't rapped in years, but a few old punchlines?

"I fired the gauges since adolescent ages/you still puttin 1-8-7 in niggas pagers"
"I keep it low down and dirty like midgets without a washrag"
"Songs for makin' love? I ain't makin' them shyts/so if you f**kin to my songs you must be rapin a bych"
"deRaNged ain't the hero for no hoe that need savin/I'd rather save a blunt for some dro that needs blazin"

Lie to yourself and say them old lines from like 2000 written by me ain't more clever than anything thrown in this Meek/Cass battle.

I'm from an era where this shyt wouldn't have passed on either side, and yeah, i was a battle rapper. Everyone in my circle was. Lund from Grindtime still do it. Google him and wonder why I'm not impressed by this f**kery.

Y'all just need something to beleive in that bad. And quit acting like Peedi Crakk invented that style, it's been rooted in Philly tons of others have it. That's like saying everyone in Cali with a laid back sound is bytin off Snoop.

Last edited:
This thread is still going? It out-lived the actual songs themselfs, I cant remeber ONE line from any of them, and im the type to hang on every word. BORRRIIING :(

When your living that life? LMFAO the hardest mofos I know would help your G-ma cross tha damn street, turn around like "The fuk yall lookin at"? not all REAL MF'ers are stupid and ignorant.

"I don't care how hard you are or how much of a gangsta you are... when a todler hands you a plastic toy phone, YOU ANSWER THAT SHIT" ~2Pac

bout that life? pleeze. this battle was Asss, they BOTH LOST!
When meek sales go down even more, Ross is gonna birdman his ass. Then him and cass can kiss and make up then collab on a track. Cass dosent have money for hot production? I be hearing better quality on soundclick! thats no exscuse. He always come with wak party tracks. his mixtapes are good for a few days at best, the beats are already old, now he just spittin on em then we gonna forget about it again.

I'm not responding to anybody drectly, I just read the comments and didnt even look whos screen name typed it. THIS BATTLE WAS ASS!

Back