Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

Your a complete idiot. Your opinion from this point on is invalid. Cassidy been dropping mixtapes and an album...Where the hell have you been at ? You must be smoking some crack bruh....

Zackattack..................

nuff said.

lmao! Cassidy gets his ass handed to him. And all these Zack ass dudes who haven't played a Cassidy song or mixtape since 2005 come in 8 years later to defend him........like I said....ONLY BECAUSE YOU HATE HOW MUSIC SOUNDS TODAY. You ain't proving shit, Zack Morris. Dumbass fuucker you. You getting your pussy wet over Swizz like a hoe......instead of giving a young man props for coming up. YOU ARE THE DICKRIDER.

Last edited:
The funny this is dudes acting like Cass is washed up, but he pushed more albums than Meek ever did. So if Cass is washed up, then Meek is a Never Was

Both artists are dope to me but its funny to hear dudes diss Cass and ride Meek

^^^^I've been asking all through this MFer to post some shit that make Cass worthy. Nothing. Just a bunch of lip. Because Cassidy ain't never been shit without others with a way bigger name. So he trash for all the shit he ever talked. No convincing me. Yall want to make Cass out to be some underground hero or something. THAT'S YALL PROBLEM!!! Yall forget this the same dude who was talking big like he was bigger than all them other cats. It was all about "deals" and "singles" with him. Yall need to cut it out. Rap game changed on the dude like soo many others. And they relying on.............................lmao..........................BARS to get them back on. THose same bars that were hot back then.....is just some lame shit in 2013 man.

Welcome to 2013..........you bar per bar SMACK....KOTD as MFers!!! YOU LOSE!!!

Nothing Cass on his own ever did fuucking with this...........you stuck in 99' New Year ass MFers!!!!

Meek all over the got damn place!

Where Cass at? Where the diss at? Where the response at? Cass ain't shit. And he is fuucked. It means he has to change his style to even get acknowledge with the new crowd of hip hop. It ain't enough of you barriders to support vote that weak ass dude. Cass can't ride a beat like Meek........Cass weak man......face the shit. This shit more than just bars for you to go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" to.

Last edited:
READ THIS BECAUSE HALF OF YOU HAVE TO BE DUMB
Lets get this strait for people with half a brain. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DISSING HERE? If so then quit going on about the bs about OH IT HAS TO HAVE A GOOD BEAT!! OH IT HAS TO BE A HIT SONG! Disses arn't ment to be hit songs or made for people to bump. Last time I checked a diss is to destroy your opponents image, skills, bars, ect. Cassidy will eat up meek in a diss so don't even think meek will come out on top.

Yes meek will win if it comes to making songs for kids to bump in their cars but WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MAKING DAMN HIT SONGS. That is what is wrong with rappers these days they think that they can't make up an excuse for their lazy lines because they make a good hook or have a good beat. LMFAO! This is a diss, there is no say about MUST HAVE A GOOD BEAT or MUST BE BUMPABLE IN MY CAR or MUST BE A HIT SONG. Basically half of you retards which you are sorry but are saying if it doesn't have a good beat, if I can't bump it or if it ain't a hit song then cassidy loses in the diss.

You people are the reason why hiphop/rap is messed up and people don't have to use much skill anymore because people think its all about bumping music in whips, REMEMBER its CALLED DISSING not making hit records. In a DISS CASSIDY WINS hands down. Lyrical ability in a diss is what determines whos better not a ****ing beat. People who think that really piss me off.
Basically you are saying that if I destroy someone as long as their beat is better than me they can have shittier bars then me and their diss is better? Um some people need to re-learn what the point of dissing is. It sure an hell ain't for making hit songs.

Last edited:
READ THIS BECAUSE HALF OF YOU HAVE TO BE DUMB
Lets get this strait for people with half a brain. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DISSING HERE? If so then quit going on about the bs about OH IT HAS TO HAVE A GOOD BEAT!! OH IT HAS TO BE A HIT SONG! Disses arn't ment to be hit songs or made for people to bump. Last time I checked a diss is to destroy your opponents image, skills, bars, ect. Cassidy will eat up meek in a diss so don't even think meek will come out on top.

lmao! O..................K.

Canibus won..........hands down.......no arguement!!!!!

"Downloading musical combat"............:cry: Man this is fun!!!!

No reply needed my dude. Don't try it........I don't want to hear what you have to say after this.

Props to Cassidy for getting endorsement deal with Trojan. We ain't hearing no diss from Cass. That's all he wanted was some money.

Last edited:
I like ARRab or whatever the fuk his name is, i like that guy better than meek AND cass. Rab should diss both them nuckle heads LOL thats what Im Talkin about!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

lmao! O..................K.

Canibus won..........hands down.......no arguement!!!!!

"Downloading musical combat"............:cry: Man this is fun!!!!

No reply needed my dude. Don't try it........I don't want to hear what you have to say after this.

Props to Cassidy for getting endorsement deal with Trojan. We ain't hearing no diss from Cass. That's all he wanted was some money.
What the **** does canabitch have to do with cassidy Vs meek mills? Oh thats right nothing

^^^^fits your strong point of how battling is this and that and whatever. In otherwords man......what I said holds weight against all of your points. Now you don't want to claim Canibus.......wonder why? But he should be your hero.....like Cassidy. They both the same to me.

Hell.....that would be an even battle right there. I would go with Canibus over Cassidy bar for bar on some written shit on wax.

Shit is funny. Yall is trippin.

Happy New Year MFers!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
lol I fux with Canibus.. alil bit, not a fan but I think he would eat cassidy.. Cassidy is differnt dosent seem like a good match, but i go with canibus LOL Happy newyears errybody!!!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

checkin out that t.i. and meek.. I like it!

LMFAO!!! Did you see how bad cannabis got ****ing shit on in king of the dot or whatever that place was where he got destroyed? Okay here is the video he got destroyed those were the worst bars I think I ever herd in a battle before after this CANABISS deserves to be looked down apon, if you can watch this battle and not say that cannabis said the most garbage ass things then your missing something. First off this thread wasn't about cannabis vs cassidy it was meek mills vs cassidy quit trying to throw other people into the arugement. #2 quit trying to put words in my mouth saying I'm not claiming canabitch or whatever you said WHERE IN ANY OF MY POST BESIDES THIS ONE did I say anything about not claiming him? Watch this battle canabitch got destoryed, shit on, beat, raped, merked, pooped on and made a fool. Cassidy would have did way better. I don't listen to all of canabis because most of what I herd sounds exactly like this shitty battle with no hard punches.

WORST BATTLE EVER

KOTD - Rap Battle - Canibus vs Dizaster - *Co-Hosted by DJ Skee* - YouTube

This came on the 3rd disc in the 8Ball 3cd set LOST, canibus and panama P.I. did that crazy ass hook!
Thats how I know about canibus, but this is really the only song i ever listened to like that.
more lines than a million pair of adidas, more lines than an African heard of Zebras.. lol sumn' like that.. the track aint soft though. Cassisdy is a differnt type of battler, he talks about himself alot.. canibus talks about handing you your own ass. LOL

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

It sounded better back in the day, shit just has changed so much you can call shit corny or whatever but back then people could listen ten differnt rappers on one scratched burnt cd, variety.. these days battles are always kinda lame, they used to be exciting.

You want to see clever bars and ass whoppings? Go watch some conceited battles I'm positive he will destroy anyone not only because of his lines but because he says his lines in a dickish way that makes a fool out of people. I didn't even watch this video battle yet, this is a new one and I didn't even know that conceited was back battling because he stopped for a good while. Like I said I haven't watched this battle yet but I'll take a guess and say conceited said some pretty tight shit.

If you really do want to see a battle wear conceited puts ass whooping in CAPS then watch conceited Vs Arsenal you will like that battle.
I think this guy will take dumps on most people battle wise. Well I'm going to watch this video you guys can watch it if you want to see a real good battler.
Okay just got done watching it conceited starts making real good bars that take dumps after a about 10 bars of warmups

Last edited:
Listen you little crack baby, like I said before, your opinion is invalid. How in your first post you say ''Im trying to even remember where I heard of Cassidy''.....Basically you are saying you never heard of him until Meek mentioned him. With that being said, you are already on Meeks side when it comes to choosing who is a better lyricist. Cassidy been dropped mixtapes in the past few years and dropped an album that did not sell at all...Horrible selling. But does that mean Cassidy sucks ? No. Its just your on Meek millz nutz and are too stubborn to even listen to Cassidy. REAL PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP KNOWS CASSIDY IS A MONSTER....REAL HIP HOP HEADS....Your just a herb who jump from artist to artist cuz their hot at the moment. And you said Lil Zane is better than Cassidy, come one, Cassidy is a top 5 rhymer. ( Banks, Papoose, Jada, Cassidy, Fab).......Those 5 right there are beast when it comes to bars and punchlines. Who cares about selling, go by talent. Like I said, Meek Millz is a real good rapper, but he cant **** with Cassidy when it comes to a battle... Yet alone diss records. Meekz diss record will be played 10x more than cassidys because who is more relevevant ? Meek. Does that mean he is better ? No.

Listen you little crack baby, like I said before, your opinion is invalid. How in your first post you say ''Im trying to even remember where I heard of Cassidy''.....Basically you are saying you never heard of him until Meek mentioned him. With that being said, you are already on Meeks side when it comes to choosing who is a better lyricist. Cassidy been dropped mixtapes in the past few years and dropped an album that did not sell at all...Horrible selling. But does that mean Cassidy sucks ? No. Its just your on Meek millz nutz and are too stubborn to even listen to Cassidy. REAL PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP KNOWS CASSIDY IS A MONSTER....REAL HIP HOP HEADS....Your just a herb who jump from artist to artist cuz their hot at the moment. And you said Lil Zane is better than Cassidy, come one, Cassidy is a top 5 rhymer. ( Banks, Papoose, Jada, Cassidy, Fab).......Those 5 right there are beast when it comes to bars and punchlines. Who cares about selling, go by talent. Like I said, Meek Millz is a real good rapper, but he cant **** with Cassidy when it comes to a battle... Yet alone diss records. Meekz diss record will be played 10x more than cassidys because who is more relevevant ? Meek. Does that mean he is better ? No.
Well at least someone has a mind like me because I bring up those rappers when it comes to bars also. I don't know about whats going on recently but I know that back in the day banks, fab, cassidy, jada and papoose destroyed lines. The problem is that people listen to mainstream and whats hot they don't listen to or care to listen to anything special. Like me and my friend says if it has a good beat, has bass, is a club song and can dance to it they will automatically prefer it over anything that is 100x smarter than what they are hearing.

Now I get that some lyrical rappers just sound like strait shit which is why even though some rappers are lyrical I won't listen to them because they're voice sounds stupid to me. But this isn't peoples excuse now and days its sad to say that if you talk about SWAG more people will go along with you over somebody like cassidy that has bars. Banks is my fav rapper because I enjoy his style and how clever his bars are. Now I don't listen to lloyd banks new shit because it has changed most likely because he knows that people have changed in what they want to hear and what people want to hear is retarded dance music. I don't know whats going on about fab but when I herd songs with him he would come with some sick bars, cassidy been killing it don't know about recently, papoose is like a dictionary of words. I haven't listened to much of jada that much not because he is bad or good just because I never got into him much. Ludacris used to have some alright bars back in the day on and off.

Here is my reasoning of why people like me will go with the rapper like cassidy over meek mills. Being that I write raps in way similar to banks, cassidy, ect I can respect bars that take thought or were really good. Sometimes I come up with bars that I think are soo good that nobody will think of, thats why when I hear a super sick bar that I would have never thought of I can respect that because it took thought.
Meek mills to me can rhyme and make good songs but saying he would wreck cassidy come on people need to get awake up call.
I wish that everybody knew how to write crazy bars so when you hear someone like cassidy spit a ****ing thoughtful bar you respect it and say you know what meek mills can't think of that shit. That means = HIS ASS LOSES. I can say that my style is like cassidy or banks the only difference is that I can make hooks and other songs that would be able to play for everyone. Not saying those two can't do it but sometimes they don't. I would never say I am like papoose because papoose has vocabulary out of my league at this moment. I'm a beast when it comes to the clever comparisons but pap got my ass on that vocab which I need to improve.

But the #1 thing that pisses me off is that I think nobody who can't get on a lyrical level I consider myself at I don't think could ever be right over me, I mean doesn't it make sense that if someone is arguing they should only be taking serious by me if I see them as near my level or better than me? That is like a hobo telling bill gates how to make money. If somebody can't rhyme up on my level then I feel that they can't even understand why cassidy will shit on meek mills in a battle. I can't wait for my new mic to come in like 2-3 days so I can start to shit on all the people thinking they are good because I am the type that loves marking people off list to show they ain't special. I wish I was in the rap game because if any one was dissing me like they do to rappers these days you better believe I'm talking about your weight, your kids, your wife, that ****ing ugly face everything. People make disses and talk all nice to each other. One last thing I always thought was dumb rappers have beef and say oh I can whoop his ass well if that was me I would strait up go on camera and say go to a mma ring were you can fight fair if you don't show up then your a bleotch.

Last edited:
Another Philly rapper who was dope at battling

Reed Dollaz..

Real nigga shit. IMO..............my opinion..........Reed Dollaz > Cassidy x3................

And for that pus azz dude getting saved by the bell and shit.............

Watch that and shut the fuuck up.....dumbass! You worser than the got damn Lil Wayne movement on FP four years ago. lmao!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Read that shit and slap your self. Cassidy hasn't responded and ain't. If he was going to respond....why would he wait til people don't give a fuuck.

SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo......dumbass....looks like Meek Mill wins. Know why? Because nobody gives a fuuck about this great big Ethering that should've happened two days ago.

He killed that shit, son!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure in order to win a diss there has to be 2 disses from each artist. Maybe you should watch the interviews with cassidy I'm sure he explains everything there and even the people in the interview and people on meek mills team knows that cassidy would wreck meek mills. Bar for bar meek mills ain't even on cassidys level so please go back to bumping meek mills in your car because I'm sure you can't even understand how cassidys bars are better than meek mills. Like I said this is like comparing a hobo to bill gates if you can't see the difference then go back to school or learn how to rap better.

THIS DISS FROM MEEK MILLS IS SO ****ING HORRIBLE - If you agree that meek mills can beat cassidy with these weak ass ****ing bars then you ****ing suck dick at rapping or listening to rap just give the **** up because this song had nothing special in it and to prove this song is weak as **** PLEASE POINT OUT THE BARS THAT WERE SO AMAZING IN THIS SONG

You ****ing make me laugh I only listened to the first 4 bars of this cassidy freestyle and thats all it should take because those first 4 bars were better than that whole dumbass diss

Pinky ring got my finger glowing like I'm a extra terrestrial, that bar alone shits on that dumb meek mills diss with no good bars in it.

Last edited:
You suppose to spit corny punchlines to drunk hoes. Punchlines have always been weak to me. It's good to have, nothing that rappers should've based their greatness on. Real talk. Yall so confused that all it takes is for a rapper to make you giggle.....(like a lady) to impress you. But the shit has always been more to it than "punchlines."

Tell you something about punchlines......LL said...."LL COOL J IS HARD AS HELL"..........that shit right there is greater than all of that cute ass shit yall like. And see...you think I'm joking.....but that's how far away from "real hip hop" you are. Your like a teenage girl......all you need is something cute to impress you.

Quit trying to convince me to like that cute shit. I bump this til this day to stay away from overrated millennium rapper.

But you wouldn't understand. You too busy wanting Meek to stoop down to some petty ass battle rap shit just so you can say "Cass bodied him". And make up every excuss you can for Cass not coming at Meek like Nas did JayZ.

And like I said before and I'm done...................it's too late for Cass to even respond now. But it could be in four months from now and yall Cass stans would be looking stupid talking bout.."OOOOOOOOOOOh..Cass bodied him"........nobody would give a shit.

Cass ain't thinking bout no got damn petty ass, lame ass fuuck rap battles.....he got a 7 figure endorsement deal with trojan out of the blue. See commercials of him in a super hero suit.......TROJAN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Yall want Meek to stoop down to that low budget garbage level rap battle shit and be all out of his element....you are that desperate for a Cass win. lmao! It's like saying.."yeah....Mike Tyson was good in boxing......but he can't win against a slap boxer in slap boxing."

Are yall that slow? o_O

I came up rapping dudes whole songs.......yall came up rapping dudes "punchlines"....yall be like "yoooo....did you hear that shit..what he said". THe art of flowing.....yall don't know about it! Nothing worse than a punchline rappers.....nothing. Straight up. Punchline rappers killed hip hop. They garbage....trash. It's nothing to think of a punchline.....shit come down here in the south...you'lll hear those in regular convo.

Last edited:
Back