Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

B

BIGMOZ

So after Meek's "Repo" drop, we've heard no rebuttal from Cas. Makes me think he's making some Ether type track for Meek.

Funniest part of these tracks is Meek dissing Cass for his age. Meek is 26 dissing a dude that's 30? That shit's gotta be funny when Ross hears it.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

And Shyne out his god damn mind talkin about Bury Judas was like Ether.

WTF

Cassidy making a dis that is going to make hip hop know it alls and the wanna be hip hop know it alls go........"OOOoooooooooooooooooooh son......he bodied him." And the shit is going to get out of hand because the rest of the world who don't know not one song by Cassidy is going to be a hip hop know it all for 1 week jumping on Cass dick. Yeah.....he bodied him.......with some old ass played out fun with words.....that he could've wrote in a song people never heard of.....from 2000 and something.

I'm seriously trying to remember how I know Cassidy's name in the first place. I mean...I remember Lil Zane...........who is Cassidy?

I had to google him......that's sad. It's sad when you have to google a rapper that used to "have a name". Like damn.....OK......we got "I'm A Hustler".................nah man....that was JayZ and Swizz song. He had some other party song......can't remember how it go though. Used to play on the radio and in the club.

Meek > Cassidy

Lil Zane > Cassidy

New Millennium rapper who didn't survive to see 2010. New Millennium rapper had their chance when they could ride the coats of other rappers and super producers. Dudes were doo doo thinking they deserve so recognition for that shit.

Meek Mill on a Jahlil beat. Cass can't fuuck with that shit alone.

Jahlil > Swizz. Jahlil stepped his game up once he started biting bits and pieces for others...like Swizz at one time. That's what biting will get you....to the top. Keep biting FP and you will be on your way.

I'm done.

Last edited:
not a real big cass fan but his mixtapes were probly some of the best rymes i'v ever heard.
Back to back non stop flows I don't think Meek want it wit cass, being real.
I havent even heard meeks cass diss and doubt ima go looking for it either, not intrested much.

This old washed up 2000 and something shit.......in 2013 WTF? Some white boy hip hop shit. (No racial) :)

lmao!!!!!! Man......Cassidy getting a whoopin on his song and on Meek's song.

smh. But people want another response from Cassidy. You have to look at it like this. Cassidy needed this. And it still ain't gone help him. I know how it's all going down.

A harder more aggressive Eminem type flow from Cass on a harder beat.....it'll be iight....people going to blow it up like it's Ether..........I'm going to look at yall like yall crazy as usual.

Song with Cass and Swizz release that is doo doo but people going to be all hyped.

Cass releases an album in 2013 and it sells 8k first week....but his single with Swizz does like 100k and comes to a stop around there.

Plain and simple.

Rappers from the new Millennium rapping like it's the new Millennium.....smh. Felt like he was going to mention what Mitchell and Ness he got on.

First time hearing this right now.............Fail!

It's funny in a laughing at him not laughing with him kind of way. But I got to respect it like he said.

Last edited:
haha cassidy would eat meek for breakfast. lmfao

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

and than shit his greasy azz outt

In a battle situation I'm giving to Cassidy all day. That's Cassidy's game. that's his zone. So I have faith in Cassidy to lay out something mean and nasty. However once we go track for track. Meek makes better songs. btw that dude from Cassidy's crew killed Meek by himself

^^^^that dude didn't do shit but run out of gas after he rapped fast for 6 bars or so. lmao! Ole average rapper type dude.

And I would agree on Cassidy in a battle situation. But battles are won also depending on turf. You get a crowd of Eminem stans....of course Cassidy would win. You get a crowd of hood and wanna be hood people...of course Meek would win. So it's really not an even playing ground. One on one with no crowd...call in to vote......Cassidy would blow him away........because niggas in the hood don't vote for free shit....but Em stans wouldn't even have to hear the battle...lines busy and shit and the battle haven't even started. But if you vote and get free food for voting........Cassidy would get his ass handed to him in that type of battle.

Last edited:
^^^That's exactly where meek would get it handed to him. Meek and Cass going bar for bar sans beat? I'd be foolish to bet against Cass. Unless Meek has something I ain't hear. I ain't really got faith in him with a battle. That said I'd rather listen to a Meek song than a Cassidy Song real talk

^^^^my point.....

You have this "crowd"

Shits more comedy too me than raps. Fake street repesentation for the dollars. Cassidy belongs to shit like this.

But then you have "crowds" like this

"Chip off bone grizzle and use your bone tissue to wipe my ass"......shit don't work my dude. lmao!!! But go to that other crowd......that's all it would've took for dude to be a legend........they would be all......."OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SON!!!!!!!!!!YO!!!!!!!!"

Like I said before in another thread....why I hate rappers. He said that line right? Now......who he get it from? If he said it first.....somebody else going to say it and you would never know where it came from. So that's why I don't like raps that fit the corwd up above.........it's full of that shit.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Remy Ma for the win! But majority of FP would disagree.

Same shit with Meek And Cass.

Last edited:
k i admit im checkin out the cass diss done by Meek.. it is alot better than i exspected.. deep down i knew it couldent be THAT bad. But I still know cassidy gonna come out with some slick shit watch lol time will tell. i hope.

I never knew these people were dissing I haven't herd the disses but I would guess that cassidy's rhymes are going to be better especially with the punchlines and comparisons since that is what I think he is best at. I don't see meek mills destorying cassidy in a rhyme for rhyme battle just don't see it happening. We are talking about dissing here were not talking about making a club song guys so keep that in mind this ain't about enjoying the song or bumping it in your car this is a battle between to people dissing each other. Like I said I never herd them diss each other but I guess I'll go check it out my guess is that cassidy won.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Well seeing that meek mills video sorry but mills you don't stand a damn chance against cassidy bar for bar your better off facing Hannah Montana first.

I liked Cassidy in 2005 now I really don't care about him. Meek is just trying to get attention. He's a decent rapper that nobody really cares about. Reminds me of Memphis Bleek (well Bleek was a much better rapper) but they will always live in someone else's shadow. Bleek lived in Jay's shadow Meek will stay in Rozay's shadow. Nothing he can do about it because the minute he tries to leave MBMG will be the day his career ends.

Gillie exposed the hell out of Cass. That's funny. Cass is nice though. I find myself listening to Meek more. Cass would take it.

As far as an actual battle goes ie (smack tv, grindtime, ect) type battle with no beat all acapella Cassidy will without a doubt win against Meek.

Meek isn't really a battle rapper though more so a decent aggressive rapper who has a good ear for beats and can make songs.

Being a battle rapper who has great lyrical/punchline ability and can freestyle but lacks an ear for beats and can't really make good overall songs/hooks is like being a dude who has crazy handle and dribbling skills but can't shoot worth shyt these days.

Verses

A rapper who may not be the most lyrical but can come up with good songs/hooks and picks dope beats is like a dude who doesn't have the best dribble game but can shoot and make 3's all day.

Points win games

Back