Cardiak vs Jahlil Beats Whos better?

gescajadillo

Seriously I think both of them sound the same to me. Same banger type beats, I can't separate between both of them. Same Brass, same Bell sound, same build up snare patterns. What do you think? What separates both of them? Who's better?

Cardiak is kinda flooding the market at the moment, I'm getting a little bored of his beats now. So for that reason, Jahil gets my vote.

Cardiak is 10x better than Jahlil. Cardiak can do any kind of beat. Diced Pineapples type beats, beats like Amsterdam, beats like Joe Budden's All In My Head and bangers like Start It Up, Outlaw, that record on Trouble Man, etc.

Cardi has shown to be more versatile imo.

I cant say much bad about Jahlil...You usually know a Jahlil beat when you hear it. I like em both, but I give it to Cardi.

Im a fan of both but Ive gotta go with Cardiak. I've heard a variety of Cardiak's beats and he's more versitaile IMO. Excuse my spelling...

not even close imo. cardo > jahlil. cardiak's beats for just fabolous and rozay are better than any i've heard by jahlil

Well imma say cardiak because he can make several types of beats but keep in mind Jah is really dope and he does mostly trap i agree but he does it so well and u know a jahlil beat when u hear it... no need to hear the tag he has his sound but cardiak got alot of different style which also make him dope!

Such a hard one to call........Jahlil for them hard hitting bangers, love his kicks. Cardiak yall dont really hear me though from fab is one of my favourite beats and meek lean wit it. **** it, i cant choose, love them both.

Never hear of cardiak but I stumbled upon jahlilbeats on youtube and thought his shit was alright. Super simple but it sounded good for what it was. His rapping on the other hand? Oh lord it's awful. Still a fan though I like his style

I haven't heard a lot of Jahlil, but from what I have heard he sounds pretty good. I definitely ****s with Cardiak. He has some nice joints like that Fountain Of Youth, Diced Pineapples, and 600 Benz to name a few. I not going to say who better cause I haven't heard enough Jahlil to make a decision on who's better.

Cardiak, mos def. Jahlil's beats are hot too, but too repetitive and monotone. Feels like he ain't even trying anymore.

you can't really compare them two but I mean you know a Jahlil beat when you hear it but his beats are starting to sound too similar although that's his sound but Cardiak go hard af , you never know what he has in store.

Back