Came home to ROOST!

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
Thank you Rice for holding down the fort...

I'm here to shyt on young niggaz headz though... again.

I hate when I'm this way, I'm trying to do better... but Hip Hop won't let me...

Have your ASAP's

... I'm still here. Even I don't like that I still like FP... GOOD to see you old mf's come back.

Divorce is a bytch, lol. Gotta pay alimony and shit because I.. I .. MADE MUNNY!

BiggROME is for the kids... just venting. If you ain done shyt but make beats... good for you, SoundClick and Fruity Loops...

Last edited:
Thank you Rice for holding down the fort...

I'm here to shyt on young niggaz headz though... again.

I hate when I'm this way, I'm trying to do better... but Hip Hop won't let me...

Have your ASAP's

... I'm still here. Even I don't like that I still like FP... GOOD to see you old mf's come back.

Divorce is a bytch, lol. Gotta pay alimony and shit because I.. I .. MADE MUNNY!

BiggROME is for the kids... just venting. If you ain done shyt but make beats... good for you, SoundClick and Fruity Loops...

Keir isn't here. It's safe.

-Ki
Salem Beats

BiggRome has nothing to do with his spare time anymore and is venting about his frustrations with his life and telling us he is ready to kick some newb head into the bargain all in jest of course

BiggRome has nothing to do with his spare time anymore and is venting about his frustrations with his life and telling us he is ready to kick some newb head into the bargain all in jest of course

Somebody understands that you mf' read my shit, lol.... and have nothing to do with you self except... read FP.

My life is really "interdasting" right now. I manage to come round hurr... and let you guys peek into what REAL LIFE is about.

All of your music sucks azz mostly... imo.

Yezzir... there are no other threads like this lol -

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/moogy-man

Fun is done, time to troll this apt complex for some potential ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

This nigga is lonely... lol.

I'm one month in and am not settling for anything less than a Kim K...

Fap to beatz...

I live in Seattle, I'm ironing pants... shining kickz... lining my beard....

Make beats errbody...

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/dont-say-nothin-rmx

Last edited:
I should ban you for that. Did you that before Mano1 left I was granted SUPREME MOD EVERLASTING FO LIFE status?

Never used my powers though... I have something for your troubles though.

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/lifes-a-bytch-rmx

^^^ learn your FP history, not that I care, lol...

Done A LOT on this site too.

Ppl should be grateful for my presence instead of threatening me n shit...

Don't try to get rid of me, y'all will miss me. Y'all KNOW that. Damn...

true, but I treat fp like it is a classroom or masterclass

at least you got standards

Pretty complex nigga here. People can never unnastan much...

I think your advice is great, I never had the discipline to learn music like you did. Props.

Talent is subjective though. Elton John or Stevie Wonder can't beat ME at Hip Hop though... you know that ...

Here's my dig, neither can a Bandcoach, haha... I lived this shit, didn't have to study or learn it.

I'm nice on here because I want my kids to not be like me and I come here to take a shit... when I feel like it. When the REAL musicians were around... I used to STFU and listen and learn.

Of course you know scales, chords,.... yada yada... you don't know HIP HOP though... If I'm wrong... show me...

I know Hip Hop lol

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/dont-flex-remix

Last edited:
I'm really feelin a lot of these. I really like the scarface joint, the nas and az and the 8ball and mjg.

I made these "from scratch" I have NO musical training, if it sounds good = feels good, is my theory.

No formula, rules.

Thanks for not being a "mean person", I get a lot of hate on the web....

... but I get more respect than hate outside of this forum, lol. Weird but it doesn't matter and it shouldn't.

Your ego is like a fine piece of china... put it down and there's nothing left to break, I have no ego no matter what you think you've read. Whoot!

Last edited:
actually have another look at the umbrella for the breakroom forum it is the music forums: this whole section (rap/hip hop/rnb, metal/rock, dancehall and reggae, electronica and other, breakroom) is a gossip section, and there is a shipload of music being pawned in this thread as well as throughout the gossip sections

Back