Calling all of my street savy FP brethern..let's discuss Detroit's "No Fly Zone"

That street nonsense is nothing. Rick Ross could have performed in suburban Detroit and made way more money.

Do you think Jay-Z is going to perform in an innercity venue for $100,000? Nope. He will go to the suburbs of the big city, perform, be treated like a king, and make $500,000 or more.

Get out of that "hood n*gga" mentality and follow the money. The street image is for entertainment purposes only.

-Is that from the j dilla doc...??

Since im here... ill toss some change in the bucket....

I can see both sides....

Does it help the city.... No
Does it hurt the city... Music acts ... Yes

But lets be honest businesses aint planning on moving to detroit no time soon.....
-Maybe after a Katrina hits... then they can move all the untouchables out...

That explains Detroit's third world country mindset. Trick Trick is the head of the local militia.

While I know cats in the Chi don't play...Detroit cats do not play. The cats I know from Detroit have all been real cool but on that G sh!t. We will see how this plays out.

Rick Ross trying his hardest not to look like he got punked by sayin he got paid but if you notice in his reply he ain't goin at Trick hard at all. Ross wasn't going to bring some great economic recovery with him by comin to town signing an artist or two. He wasn't goin to Detroit to SPEND money.

Ross was goin to MAKE money. Everywhere he went if he went anywhere would have been comp'd on some celebrity sh!t. Would he have brought people out probably to a club for an after party but there was NO meaningful business going to benefit or business being conducted. Yall puttin too much thought into this.

...talks underway to clear the air. Don't be surprised if you see a Rick Ross feature on the next Trick project (Trick win). This will allow both EGO's to remain intact both win and Trick will remove the no fly zone. Ross gets to keep his gangsta persona ( Ross win).

About that RICO act...really?

Why does Rick Ross even have to acknowledge Trick Trick? Detroit can be removed from the venue list and he'll just go to the next city. Why even come back to a city of thirsty dudes you cant trust and jeopardize your multi million dollar operation. Poverty is also a state of mind meaning people's dumb actions and decisons keep them stuck in poverty forever. That's what compounds Detroit's economic woes also. The residents are too damn ignorant to galvanize and turn the city around. Peace to my nigg Kwame Kilpatrick(lol).

Last edited:
So Trick Trick responds and tells everyone on the internet to stay out of his business and it's between him and Ross.

I think you made it everyone's business when you ****ed those kids who paid to watch Ross perform!

I bet he can justify robbing Lil Berg too.

He had nothing to do with it....that also occurred between his goons and Berg. He was at the top of the club,which he has stock in, consulting with Berg's people about some business and Berg got into it with the GS and lost his chain coincidentally. I don't think the robbery was planned as the chain was proven fake and Berg's label didn't even have it insured.

He had nothing to do with it....that also occurred between his goons and Berg. He was at the top of the club,which he has stock in, consulting with Berg's people about some business and Berg got into it with the GS and lost his chain coincidentally. I don't think the robbery was planned as the chain was proven fake and Berg's label didn't even have it insured.

If he was a decent dude, he would have retrieved the chain from his goons and returned it to Lil Berg. His boys were making videos with the chain taunting LIl Berg.

If he was a decent dude, he would have retrieved the chain from his goons and returned it to Lil Berg. His boys were making videos with the chain taunting LIl Berg.

He did retrieve it ..that's how it ended up in his home. Once he contacted Berg's management about the exchange, they considered it high risk and declined because the chain was fake. Trick said he then stored it in his home and forgot about it since it had no value..his daughter then found it and took a picture with it for which he grounded her for doing so. He then got the chain out of his home...it THEN began to circulate with different D artists...most notably Diezel whom is Trick's brother.

He did retrieve it ..that's how it ended up in his home. Once he contacted Berg's management about the exchange, they considered it high risk and declined because the chain was fake. Trick said he then stored it in his home and forgot about it since it had no value..his daughter then found it and took a picture with it for which he grounded her for doing so. He then got the chain out of his home...it THEN began to circulate with different D artists...most notably Diezel whom is Trick's brother.

Listen to what Trick says asked if Lil Berg can get his chain back. Also listen to what he says about respecting the city. You should be a paralegal for the man's defense if he ever goes to trial for anything since you defend him so much. Lil Berg came to his club and didnt bow down and kiss Trick Trick's ring and ask "Godfather may I enter your city" The ignorant nigguh never even thought to consider that when Lil Berg entered his club, Lil Berg was supporting Trick Trick's business. What a great way to show support to patrons of your establishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnOY7q8GnzY

I also listened to Trick Trick's explanation from Zonic's post. . He seems to be pissed off at the internet and social media for exposing his extortion attempt. He thought it would go unnoticed(lol). When it came time to apologize to locals who paid their money, he issued a half azz apology. He then had the nerve to rant that people focused on his encounter with Rick Ross but no one focused on him as an artist or his music.This guy is an idiot. A big azz emotional clown. Another case of the blind leading the blind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XSZO4c-kM

Last edited:
His real reason for the response video is because of the people involved in making the video explaining what No Fly Zone is are Detroit DJs. You're right in that he didn't want it blasted and that he's salty about them not having the same interest in his music. I saw Ross' response to Trick and I believe Ross. I believe the Hicks guy spoke to his security team and THEY deemed in it unsafe for him to perform.

Wow, I'm from the area. Well, a suburb of Detroit called Inkster. Haven't been back in 7 years. Didn't realize it had gotten that ruthless. Sad.

Wow, I'm from the area. Well, a suburb of Detroit called Inkster. Haven't been back in 7 years. Didn't realize it had gotten that ruthless. Sad.

Inktown!

I still do not understand how Dearborn Heights exists. The separation between Inkster and Dearborn is tiny.

Wayne_County_Michigan_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_Dearborn_Heights_highlighted.svg

It's a ***** move by Trick Trick, bringing that many people, call him out one on one chicken ass.

Back