Bringing something a little different to the table

I wish I was a mod for a day just to ban this type of shit...

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF SHIT ON FP... PLEASE.

If you don't want this site to be a personal soapbox for mf's that DON'T HAVE BEATS ... Don't post after me.

Joe Rogan is the UFC's main commentator... he smokes and has a popular podcast.... how do I know?

MMA news, fighter profiles and events

Dumbest ish ever.... wow. Weed logic.

If you're gonna try to ruin my thread, please post something of relevance. Do you know WHY his podcast is so popular? Because it's raw. Unedited. Real talk. He's had Immortal Tech, Rick Ross (the real one), and many other popular people on where they have REAL discussion. Not the cookie-cutter bullshit you see on TV and blogs. You being into MMA, one would think that you would enjoy this podcast. Have you ever actually listened to it? Don't have the attention span for it? Or do you base your opinions of people on their profession? SMH. Posts like yours are the reason this site is so bad nowadays. These 2 podcasts are very relevant to hip hop culture, industry, and music in general.

But I guess posting multiple hours of interview with INDEPENDENT rappers who have EXPERIENCE in what we're trying to achieve is an offense worthy of ban. SMH.

Last edited:
Statement from Chief Keef's grandma about his "street cred" - valid thread

~6 hours of interview with successful independent rap artist - ban

And yall got the nerve to ask why FP is getting so ****ed up...SMH

Back