Bobby Shmurda - Hot Nigga (Official Instrumental) (Prod. Jahlil Beats)

SMGDH at legends co-signing garbage and I know people have their individual preferences but still...

Last edited:
Is this the beginning of rappers not even bothering to make records off of original beats? And I'm not talking about when rappers jump on the latest hot song of the moment, that's been a rap staple for many years now.
Why does it matter? We all want to act like we're above it all, but we all check in to a site focused on hiphop production. Just keeping it in perspective.

Welcome to the last days of the modern Roman Empire. Babylon, the deluxe edition...

if you dont like it... then dont pay it any attention... that what I do when something isnt interesting.... as for this talk of "is this what we became" I find it funny... like ha ha funny because the generation of my parents (60's 70's) hated my generation music (80's 90's)... and they parents blah blah blah etc....... the cycle never stops

on topic.... when you hate on something (is what the kids call it these days when you simple dont like it) you are merely promoting it probably better than someone that actually likes it from the jump..

Back