Best Hip Hop album of 2013

Olie

My nominations:
Clear Soul Forces - Gold PP7's
Childish Gambino - Because Of The Internet
Oddisee - Tangible Dream

Wale - The Gifted. Feel like dude should create more and more material to get the shine he deserve. Invest money, time, energy, ect. Then he will get the recognition he deserve. But as long as he just making an album and not following up the small amount of buzz that he had with that album, he will always be that new dude every album. But that album has the best of everything. Not just a one sided album. I think it got washed away with the public's fascination with weirdness. Drawned by Yeezus, J.Cole, Jay-Z and Eminem. I think it's time for new school artist to step it up with two album's a year. I mean, they can't front like a budget is the reason for them not doing so. Or using shows as an excuse. We have a different frame of mind now, so we need more and more "great material". Got to satisfy not only the true fans, but those fans that will hear about you and forget quick. That's how you work the media once you got them.

But The Gifted is like a lost gem.

Danny Brown - Old
Tyler the Creator - Wolf (I will probably get shit on)
Earl Sweatshirt - Doris
Isaiah Rashad - Cilvia Demo (Mixtape I believe)

These were some of my favorites

Drake
J.Cole
Kanye West just for his creativity

I listen to J.Cole's album the most
Also I never liked him before but Mac Miller had a pretty good album as well

It's hard to name the best album, there're many good 2013 albums. I think we can name really good and best songs of 2013, but it's hard to choose the best album.
And like Ice Prince and especially his album Fire of Zamani (2013). Have you ever heard about it?
And don't think it isthe best of 2013 but I like it, it sounds really good.

Last edited:
Back