The best freestyle you will ever hear in your life

honestly, I'm not really feeling this

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Was that from Rap City? How old is that? Dude got flow, but you pushing it with best freestyle ever?

yep, I miss that show, it was from 06'. Maybe not the best freestyle ever, but the best freestyle on rap city. Juelz Santana's freestyle takes the 2nd place to me.

I'm not sure if this is prewritten or not, I suspect it is, making it no longer a freestyle, but rather a free verse which opens up the field of competitors ridiculously, but regardless I was pretty underwhelmed. It seemed like the artist was flowing ahead of the beat and had trouble staying in the pocket of the rhythm. Didn't really pay too much attention the lyrical content because i was to distracted by him trying to fit too many multis/inner rhymes/bullshit in general into each bar and getting ahead of himself.

In terms of freestyling in its truest sense, as in improvisational lyricism, I would argue it is difficult to find anyone who could compete with Eyedea (RIP), past or present.

to me a truly great freestyle has you saying "damn" at points cuz the punchlines are so out there and sometimes you say messed up stuff when rhyming off the head. also, this dude didn't riff on anything on the environment, situation, or the dudes he was with which is basically how you prove you're freestyling. this dude managed to go off for 2 minutes, but nothing he said was that incredible and i'm not sure he was freestyling either as the verse could be used anywhere, anytime, like he could spit that in a law firm and it would be just as relevant to the situation as him spitting in that room. that said, assuming it was a freestyle dudes got talent.

All that stuff soft.

Woooooooooo! Makes me want to listen to the instrumental the rest of the day.

Now that's a beat you freestyle to...dead gummit!!!

Last edited:
^^I'm not sure I'm that advanced for Eli. Do you have more? He seems like a straight battle rapper! I get shook just looking at him!

Back