Best Feature Verse Rappers?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
Who do ya'll think is the best rappers when it comes to featuring on a song? Like some rappers when they come on a song they just throw everything they got into that verse so that you'll remember only their verse. Think Kendrick Lamar with control.

I got a short list of guys who kill when they feature. in no particular order Ludacris, Jayz, Andre 3000, pre 2009 Wayne.
Give me some other greats

Phonte, Joell. Both artists I have a hard time listening to full projects from, but they drop lethal 16's.

Twista, Lazy Bone, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Mystikal, Method man and Redman,

Canibus...............even though his only objective is to eat..eat..eat...MCs no matter what the topic of the rap song is....it's like all that matters is that he killed every MC on the track.....named Stop The Violence......a song about world peace.....Canibus poop on your notebook.......for 16 bars.

Ole Dirty Bastard......IDGAF how dope somebody's bars were on a song...........ODB was on the song.....you wasted your best lines.

Back to Twista............it's funny to me....it never fails.....it's like "Twista is on the track....I got to do some fast rap shit".........and Twista make them sound like some suckas every time.

Kool G Rap.....IDGAF who is on the track......you wasted your bars.....even if ODB is on the track.....he is the ONLY exception. You could argue and say Eminem......but come on......you would start to feel how corny Em is with G Rap on the same track........fart jokes and real raps are not created equal.

DMX.........how in the hell are you suppose to get attention as a rapper with DMX as a feature? Like....how in the hell is a rapper sounding like they half assin as soon as DMX start barking? It's not your song any more........he took that shit from you.

AZ
Nas
2Pac on Gotta Get Mine(does anyone even remember Breed's verse?)
Canibus (his only purpose in rap is eating people on they own shit, word to 901 Rice Street)
Jadakiss

Luda
Method Man
Slug
Murs
Redman

I am sure I will think of more but these have been the consistent deliverers in my book and come to mind.

Dom Kennedy / Drake...
Dom Kennedy ALWAYS outshines rappers on his own tracks... And Drake made Migos relevant.. so he's winning.. even gave soulja boy 15 mins of fame lol

all time inspectah deck, he was always hot on other people's **** even though his albums (i've only heard the first two) weren't that great. right now i'm not sure i'll have to think about it.

Canibus is probably the goat in this topic. He always outshines anyone who gets on a track with him. Even K Rino. He feeds off that shit.

Can also mention Jada, Banks to name a few others.

Back