Beatbrokerz 2012 royal beat battle

Isk2009

DamnSonWhere'dYaFindThis?
Royal Beat Battle Tournament 2012 - Beat Ballerz

I'm in it vs. Chris Mecca.

If you want to vote you can either, signing up to the beatballerz forum and vote directly or you can cast your votes with a reply here.

We were supposed to come up with something new, but I wasn't aware of that till like 2 hours before the Rd. 1 entry deadline, so I resubmitted a different beat with a rushed mix job.

1st place gets flown out to cali to meet the beatbrokerz team personally and a 1 year membership to beatbrokerz.com OR a $1500 gift card to guitar center and a 1 year membership

2nd place gets a $500 Guitar Center gift card and a 1 year membership.

3rd & 4th get a 1 year membership.

If you're going to vote for me make sure it's because you actually thought I had the better beat. I'm sure there will be plenty of biased votes anyway based on this whole "spread the word" style of voting, but I don't want them.

The Royal Beat Battle of 2012 is set to start. 16 Producers were selected and randomly paired against each other. 8 great battles set to take place here in Round 1. Only 8 will remain. Help decide who wins by casting your vote. All votes are public. You can leave a detailed comment on why you chose who you chose, but it is not necessary. Only credible votes will be counted(no spam/fake/ghost votes).

Voting will take place from now up until Friday November 23. Winners will be announced along with the next battle roster later Friday night.
  • Nerve the Beatmaker vs Tyler McCain Beats
  • Adam Ivy vs Mr Flamez
  • Triino Musik vs Industry Rejectz
  • Masked Drumatic vs Track Officialz
  • XL Eagle Beatz vs Alex Lorenzo Beatz
  • Silent Noize vs Chris Mecca
  • Jrum vs Vic Jones
  • Viler Production vs Taime

I'd give u the edge (my vote[u should never turn down votes]). Not because u one of my fav up and coming FP cats, but because your beat was a little diff (not too sure where u were going with it) and the i thought other guys beat was typical (granted i'm on cans now cause its late so I'm not getting the knock effect). I've heard better stuff from u, but hopefully this will work out. Respect!

Appreciate that mwandishi, Had this battle have gone the way I was expecting it to, I would've entered one of my best beats lol. Ironically enough I had talked to Chris the same day, and he said that he had put his beat together earlier, but it turns out the beat he entered was one of his older joints. Idk if our talk made him change his mind on his entry or what. The communication to the entrants as far as rules go left a lot to be desired. Rice probably did a better job arranging the FP Arena

Judging by the vote spread so far, I'm pretty sure all the miscommunication is gonna cost me the win.

Last edited:
Back