ASK ME ANYTHING (about music u dummy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,
I referenced this thread for review NOT to resurrect. if you read the last posts from MANO and wall they said it was dead so no point in posting in it after this one

There should be a classic thread section cause I never would have found this if Manboi hadn't posted just posted on it. I just spent about 3 hours reading this whole f u c k ing thing and it was well worth it.

Thanx manboi.

i am having problem to get output from m audio firewire 410, from spdif coaxial connection
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar04/articles/maudio410.htm

didnt found any info here

"S/PDIF COAXIAL IN AND OUT CONNECTORS – S/PDIF digital input and output on coaxial RCA connectors. The digital input is
selected via the FireWire 410’s control panel, while the digital output will be sent to both coaxial and optical outputs. Coaxial is the default
setting in your control panel, so the coaxial input (only) is active until another selection is made."

manual says it should give output from default but i am havin problem any one pls help

i am trying to use the output of maudio firewire to coaxial spdif input of cd player..

i am in doubt if the output of the m audio is digital and the cd player needs analog input..

the maudio shows the output correct by displaying the led but the sound cant be heard

Last edited:
Post a NEW DISCUSSION iif you have a new question!

Closing this thread... Finally.

BTW: you can SUBSCRIBE TO THREADS and then they will be listed in your MY OPTIONS page... This way you can keep a list of favorites on the side without replying to them like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back