AraabMUZIK: Transition From Hip Hop To EDM

This is my last post, I just cannot take the bias politics of this site.
, but I want to leave this last nugget on how the game is changing.
PEACE OUT To the real that is left on FP! Follow the money...newbie producers

Last edited:
Why they shut down the other thread? That one was entertaining and at least it did pertain to hip hop

they said I offened the gay community. so it was taken down after bandcoach came in that thread...

what gay community???

the gay community often offends Christians and other faiths

offensive to ask Christians to take pictures at a gay marriage
offensive to ask that we respect gay marriage

I can accept "gay marriage" but I don't have to respect it
along that same lines I shouldn't talk bad about gays or hate them

As Christ hates sin not the sinner

when ppl hear about their sins it offends them
now some ppl once they hear those sins
run to God because they get a glispe of his GRACE
other run away from God because they don't understand true forgiveness and the Grace of God

some just willfully sin

and some don't believe in God

so I can't fault them for their wickness

we can go back and forth on sin,God, Gay vs. Straight/Gay community Vs.Christians & other faiths community

but in the end

the World Society will chose the Gay community over the Christian Community period

Soon the schools will teach kids that the ANUS is a sexual organ

if they any Gay ppl reading this
don't hate on me because of my beliefs
as I don't hate on you because of your beliefs
but in the end if in the end if this statement below is true then one of us is very wrong

"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

the statement above everyone must chose if you want to believe it or not

if you're Gay and believe in Christ I ask you to pray on it for discernment given by the HOLY GHOST not by me or any other man on the EARTH

love and GRACE of Yahweh is amazing
I hope we all will accept it

so to all those who think Christian hate the Gay community you are totally wrong
we love you
we just don't agree with your lifestyle
as we don't agree with the lifestyles of False teachers of the faith, wrong-full hatred,etc...

We Apologize for those who take the faith and use it for hate,wealth, and power

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Let's not get siderailed from the original topic of this thread. Speaking of race or sexual orientation related matters usually gets out of hand and topics concerning stuff like that are closely watched by mods. We don't want to see any hate-speech here. Would be illegal for example in my country.

Let all the flowers blossom.

Last edited:
EDM music I like I would say the Lecrae song is Electro Pop/Rap

-Coach Antonio

Last edited by a moderator:
what gay community???

the gay community often offends Christians and other faiths

offensive to ask Christians to take pictures at a gay marriage
offensive to ask that we respect gay marriage

I can accept "gay marriage" but I don't have to respect it
along that same lines I shouldn't talk bad about gays or hate them

As Christ hates sin not the sinner

when ppl hear about their sins it offends them
now some ppl once they hear those sins
run to God because they get a glispe of his GRACE
other run away from God because they don't understand true forgiveness and the Grace of God

some just willfully sin

and some don't believe in God

so I can't fault them for their wickness

we can go back and forth on sin,God, Gay vs. Straight/Gay community Vs.Christians & other faiths community

but in the end

the World Society will chose the Gay community over the Christian Community period

Soon the schools will teach kids that the ANUS is a sexual organ

if they any Gay ppl reading this
don't hate on me because of my beliefs
as I don't hate on you because of your beliefs
but in the end if in the end if this statement below is true then one of us is very wrong

"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

the statement above everyone must chose if you want to believe it or not

if you're Gay and believe in Christ I ask you to pray on it for discernment given by the HOLY GHOST not by me or any other man on the EARTH

love and GRACE of Yahweh is amazing
I hope we all will accept it

so to all those who think Christian hate the Gay community you are totally wrong
we love you
we just don't agree with your lifestyle
as we don't agree with the lifestyles of False teachers of the faith, wrong-full hatred,etc...

We Apologize for those who take the faith and use it for hate,wealth, and power

You can't hide behind an invisible man....especially not when you are the one doing all the talking...obviously you feel some kind of way about it or you wouldn't be using God as a sock puppet to voice your own biased opinion.

Last edited:
Ok, back to the topic. Any more siderailing will be edited, so take the off-topic arguments to private messages if you feel like talking it further.

Last edited:
I am glad he switched to EDM. I just love the whole EDM scene. Hopefully it lasts for the next 15 to 20 years as a major form of music.

you posted this
This is my last post

but then you came back to post this
[h=1]Flosstradamus Say Electronic Music is Saving The Music Industry[/h]

and then you cam back back to make an inaccurate claim
they said I offened the gay community. so it was taken down after bandcoach came in that thread...

given that at the point it was taken down I had made something like 8 posts in that thread, starting with the second post, it can not have been down to me coming into the thread or it would have been shut down after 2 posts

- got another explanation

- oh, wait, you aren't going to post anymore

videos removed for brevity

Last edited:
Smart move. He'll make more money there and have a bigger and better platform to build his brand.
I like how EDM producers are not dependent on artists to make music, gives them more freedom.

Back