APT6 On SoundClick.

Damn. . . .Whoever is playing them keys needs to be straight MOLLYWOPPED.

Got the RnB beat on lock. Good ish You by any chance borrow that piano progression on the second track from icebox? Not tryna knock ya, just curious. I borrowed the drums from that song, lol.

Got the RnB beat on lock. Good ish You by any chance borrow that piano progression on the second track from icebox? Not tryna knock ya, just curious. I borrowed the drums from that song, lol.

No, but that you mentioned it, the two progressions do sound very similar.

Thank you everyone. We pride ourselves in being the future kings on R&B music.

dope...I hope you don't sell them gems for $10 lol
I could listen to your beats without clicking on that x button after 10 secs lmao

Last edited:
dope...I hope you don't sell them gems for $10 lol
I could listen to your beats without clicking on that x button after 10 secs lmao

No sir. $100 lease. $1000 exclusive. No $1 leases here. We understand our worth as producers and plan to be compensated as such.

Thank you. More music coming soon.

A chance meeting with the legendary Battle Cat has really motivated us to move forward. You'll hear and see a lot more of us in the near future.

You actually lived up to your hype....

At least the hype I built for you in my mind...

Ohh... good work...

That second Chris Brown track sounds like Omarion's Ice Box or Legend of Zelda... just saying..

Last edited:
You actually lived up to your hype....

At least the hype I built for you in my mind...

Ohh... good work...

That second Chris Brown track sounds like Omarion's Ice Box or Legend of Zelda... just saying..

Thank you.

I'm glad we live up to the hype. I promise there's more on the way.

Back