Any Bay Area or LA producers?

R

Royal Records

Im looking for some quality beat producers from the Bay Area or Los Angeles area ...if you think you are one please reply to this. All kinds of beat makers welcome..I would especially like R&B beats, but also good beats for Hip-Hop...not Club beats.

Thank You

Royal Records said:
Im looking for some quality beat producers from the Bay Area or Los Angeles area ...if you think you are one please reply to this. All kinds of beat makers welcome..I would especially like R&B beats, but also good beats for Hip-Hop...not Club beats.

Thank You

Are you looking for "Westcoast type" beats or just beats from Westcoast producers? Im from DC but I can throw down on westcoast style beats.

VPell said:
I still think threads like this should be locked.

Why lock out a potential scenario for a member to collaborate with an artist and make some moves? I may be wrong, but I think this guy is in the Bay Area looking for local talent to work with, based on his post. I would think any producer in his/her right mind that fit the criteria that is asked for would be thankful and open to the idea. This is networking, although in the wrong forum area. If you should lock a thread like this, you should also just do away completely with the "Collaborations" forum. And that isnt gonna happen, because its a good idea.

Please dont miss understand me!

I am open to any producers for beats..not only the bay area and LA. However, I am in the process of putting together a compilation with my artists and I am gona need some local producers that I can work with closely.

Quality is quality and this is a business, so I would like to help any producer make money if they are interested..dont misunderstand my original post.

whatup Optik from san francisco bring golden age production back to the game.

check me out - www.myspace.com/rhymecrimes

check out TOPR and strange face fam in my top friends i produced a whole album for Topr check his page and everything on the strange face page HOLLA BACK.

Back