For all U G-Unit Fans

Dang that's good news. pretty coo how they hooked him up with a new house and car. Dang i didnt even know that the game was rolling wit g-unit looks like a new N.W.A is in the works.

They should hook him up with a new house and car.....Its not like 50 dont got it. Plus Yayo,50, and Banks started G-unit. That nigga buck just got on after all the hard work and got a free bowl of food to eat. I think the G-unit album would of been better if yayo was on it.

no doubt Gunit album was horrible, I have to FFWD through young buck's parts, and im from the south!

young_keyz said:
They should hook him up with a new house and car.....Its not like 50 dont got it. Plus Yayo,50, and Banks started G-unit. That nigga buck just got on after all the hard work and got a free bowl of food to eat. I think the G-unit album would of been better if yayo was on it.

thats not what bang em smurf is saying, he says G UNIT was originally formed as 50's bodyguard crew.

don't you find it pretty ignorant saying free someone who had cases involving crack and guns? if your such a thug and don't give a ****, whats the big deal if your in jail? it's not like he was setup and framed and jailed up the us patroit act.

funniest part about 50/G-Unit albums is its just a mirror reflection of what they diss ja rule for doing.

LAME

djnate2 said:
no doubt Gunit album was horrible, I have to FFWD through young buck's parts, and im from the south!

haha...I do the same thing.

I'm sick of all the hipocrits. Yeah everybody is one but this is ridiculous you had all the banwagon clowns dissin ja rule because 50 made it cool to. When really Ja was always better than 50 in my opinion **** Ja Rules first album is better than anything 50 ever put out that album is nice. Its funny 50 cent clowns "Wanksta's" yet his dumb ass went and did a song with kobe bryant talkin about shootin glocks. Please. Garbage.

I'm sick of all the hipocrits. Yeah everybody is one but this is ridiculous you had all the banwagon clowns dissin ja rule because 50 made it cool to. When really Ja was always better than 50 in my opinion **** Ja Rules first album is better than anything 50 ever put out that album is nice. Its funny 50 cent clowns "Wanksta's" yet his dumb ass went and did a song with kobe bryant talkin about shootin glocks. Please. Garbage

You right I think Ja hotta then 50 to.And most of these other cats out here used to think the same thing until 50 dropped Get Rich Or Die Tryin.(Bandwagon type dudes)

I love it how they thought they were the best ever and then black ablum sales totally showed them up HA HA

the g-unit album already went 2x platinum. i know jayz has sold more units than them but they havent even given him a platinum plague yet. 1 mill the first week lol. the only person that can move that number of units is eminem and we all know why. but i did like the g-unit album. and i think im the only person in the world that likes yung buck. but to me ja and 50 are about the same.

Raiden said:
Dang that's good news. pretty coo how they hooked him up with a new house and car. Dang i didnt even know that the game was rolling wit g-unit looks like a new N.W.A is in the works.

sad thing probly is he wont be seeing any money for a long ass time because of the gifts maybe the label will not pay him for works on the album cuz he took those gifts as method of payment instead of royalties, publishing, etc

Show Dawg said:

sad thing probly is he wont be seeing any money for a long ass time because of the gifts maybe the label will not pay him for works on the album cuz he took those gifts as method of payment instead of royalties, publishing, etc

dam. :( it's like that?

Back