ALL Sounclick/Myspace user stats!!!!

I'm sittin on 7,800 since aug 2006. And I garauntee you anyone who says hits and plays are pointless is hatin'. they are very similar to radio spins. It tracks the interest in the music you are doing.

Bonz said:
I'm sittin on 7,800 since aug 2006. And I garauntee you anyone who says hits and plays are pointless is hatin'. they are very similar to radio spins. It tracks the interest in the music you are doing.

I saw "Hits" on my stats, what does that mean yo??

As of today I'm sitting on...

6,080 profile views

20,259 total plays

approx 33-251 plays a day.

699 total friends.

Been up and running since last March.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YA'LL! :cheers:

Actually I have.

I see now, you have 11 plays.....I guess you played your songs on there 11 times before you made the post above.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
rando said:
Actually I have.

I see now, you have 11 plays.....I guess you played your songs on there 11 times before you made the post above.

:rolleyes:

ok and your point is? I had beats on there that I removed that got 10,000 plays... why are you do infactuated with my **** for? I post my stats and you go to check them? do you care about a niggaz **** so much? your an ass backwards ass nig*A

I care less what my plays are on myspace we all know who's better, I'm getting work offline homie, my RnB and pop game is crazy and I would never post those beats online because there's so many bitters out there, but you'll see when the mixtape comes out... just keep talking **** man please... please keep thinking I'm a boombap only producer with no keyboard game.

Mathewsjr02 said:
ok and your point is? I had beats on there that I removed that got 10,000 plays... why are you do infactuated with my **** for? I post my stats and you go to check them? do you care about a niggaz **** so much? your an ass backwards ass nig*A

I care less what my plays are on myspace we all know who's better, I'm getting work offline homie, my RnB and pop game is crazy and I would never post those beats online because there's so many bitters out there, but you'll see when the mixtape comes out... just keep talking **** man please... please keep thinking I'm a boombap only producer with no keyboard game.

N*gga don't get it twisted, I could care less about yo wack a** beats, I looked at yo myspace when you where bothering FP members about a week or two ago and you had 7 plays.The post above proves you have NO sense, because whatever you upload on myspace or soundclick is copywrighted, so NO one can bite you and really be sucessful, or even re-create, cause that is difficult and very time consuming.That 1st beat sound like Chronicles of Narnia bulls**t!!!!!
icon13.gif

You suck!
banana.gif

Last edited:
rando said:
N*gga don't get it twisted, I could care less about yo wack a** beats, I looked at yo myspace when you where bothering FP members about a week or two ago and you had 7 plays.The post above proves you have NO sense, because whatever you upload on myspace or soundclick is copywrighted, so NO one can bite you and really be sucessful, or even re-create, cause that is difficult and very time consuming.That 1st beat sound like Chronicles of Narnia bulls**t!!!!!
icon13.gif

You suck!
banana.gif

whatever man, if I'm wack then the word for you can't be described ur so much below. dumb retarded ass cat, it was doods like you I used to choke up in school, annoying lil marks that never keep their mouths closed, you get ****ed with a lot at school don't you? only cats like that post stupid sh*t on the internet and talk ****... I dare you to make a post with that Chronicles of Narnia sounding beat and put it against any of your beats on your soundclick or myspace, and if I win you have to get off my dick in every post.

u crab... what type of cat who's supposed to be hard over the computer screen compares a beat that sounds like something totally different, and compares it to a score in chronicles of narnia... you must watch that movie everyday Rando the FP thug... I wouldn't talk so much **** online if I were you though, I got lil duns in your area that'll test you mos def... no theats though, u just need a reality check and punch in the mouth.

but anyways back to the battle, post up...

Mathewsjr02 said:
whatever man, if I'm wack then the word for you can't be described ur so much below. dumb retarded ass cat, it was doods like you I used to choke up in school, annoying lil marks that never keep their mouths closed, you get ****ed with a lot at school don't you? only cats like that post stupid sh*t on the internet and talk ****... I dare you to make a post with that Chronicles of Narnia sounding beat and put it against any of your beats on your soundclick or myspace, and if I win you have to get off my dick in every post.

u crab... what type of cat who's supposed to be hard over the computer screen compares a beat that sounds like something totally different, and compares it to a score in chronicles of narnia... you must watch that movie everyday Rando the FP thug... I wouldn't talk so much **** online if I were you though, I got lil duns in your area that'll test you mos def... no theats though, u just need a reality check and punch in the mouth.

but anyways back to the battle, post up...

I am black

I am NOT a thug or gangsta...and don't claim to be.

I will talk ish to you over the internet and in person. ;)

I have already been punched in the mouth (2nd grade) :D

No, I don't get f***d at school, because I don't go to a thugville school, and me myself is very violent when necessary.

I compared it to Chronicles of Narnia, because it has that gay theme to it...it also has another theme...

wake up....go to bathroom....take a pee and say "ahhh"....look out the window and see birds chirping in the trees.

That is what that beat reminds me of and I am entitled to my opinion.

You are what 18? 19? and you are dumba**.....and I am wiser than you, you are sad.

I got a reality check on April 8th 1992.

How bout you leave MY thread now. :)

rando said:
I am black

I am NOT a thug or gangsta...and don't claim to be.

I will talk ish to you over the internet and in person. ;)

I have already been punched in the mouth (2nd grade) :D

No, I don't get f***d at school, because I don't go to a thugville school, and me myself is very violent when necessary.

I compared it to Chronicles of Narnia, because it has that gay theme to it...it also has another theme...

wake up....go to bathroom....take a pee and say "ahhh"....look out the window and see birds chirping in the trees.

That is what that beat reminds me of and I am entitled to my opinion.

You are what 18? 19? and you are dumba**.....and I am wiser than you, you are sad.

I got a reality check on April 8th 1992.

How bout you leave MY thread now. :)

ok whatever air head, my beats at 15 sounded way better than yours, and I'm not 19.. I'm done

peace

Last edited:
Where do you look up those other stats? I just see profile views on myspace (which is at 2459 views at the moment)?!

Back