The All Out, Call Out beat battle

xtrordinare

Im trying to do my part as a battle mod to get battles poppin once again, and i had an idea, which led me to an "All Out, Call Out" type battles

it can be a friendly competition, or to settle a beef, or whatever the situation may be, lol, i DO know that some of u feel like ur too good, or dont want to waste ur time to participate if ur called out, and this was a roadblock for me, but if u decide u dont want to participate whenever u get called out, u lose 30 posts from your post count, i wanted to do a temp ban for a couple days, but apparently that was a little too harsh?
either way, once somebody has been called out, they have as long as a week to respond, than a week if necessary to post a beat to me, and ill start a new thread with the beats posted, and if theres a no show, post counts will be deducted

anybody like the idea?

I don't think they should lose post counts just for declining...maybe after 2 or 3 declines in a row but not the first one...many reason's why someone would have to decline

I don't think they should lose post counts just for declining...maybe after 2 or 3 declines in a row but not the first one...many reason's why someone would have to decline

its better than a 2 day temp ban tho right? i think its fair...i need to be blunt about it, or else it will just fail...

yea it's better..fu*k it..do what it do...esp if you're on here talkin shyt all the time,back that shyt up then

temp ban whatever but i think whoevers calling someone out should have a valid and approved reason. like im sure a bunch of people will call out sumone just because and if they're busy with life they wont get a chance to participate.. ps dont call me out or ill **** on youuuu (really meaning call me out, so i can **** on youu) lmao.

temp ban whatever but i think whoevers calling someone out should have a valid and approved reason. like im sure a bunch of people will call out sumone just because and if they're busy with life they wont get a chance to participate.. ps dont call me out or ill **** on youuuu (really meaning call me out, so i can **** on youu) lmao.

LOL, ill battle right now, whats good? well see who gets ****ted on...

im cool with that.. i dont plan on calling anybody out.. but if anybody would like to battle me.. i have no problem with accepting a challenge if i have the time for it

I think its retarded to punish someone for not wanting to take part in a battle on fp. Since when was it ok for the mods to force us to battle? Before it was always optional is it somewhere written in the fp rule book that you must battle so often or youll be banned?

Since when was it ok for the mods to force us to battle?

prolly because this is a PRODUCER site.

cats need to start EARNING their respect from battling...NOT from the "buddy-buddy" system, post counts or gear lists & studio pics...

the only thing about battling is that SPECIFIC CRITERIA has to be outlined FIRST. battling w/ out parameters doesn't make much sense

i think the temp ban should only be for the losers of the battle not for someone not wanting to battle

I DISAGREE...

you run and hide, you get punished (temp ban)

@ least the "loser" had enuff balls to even battle...ya know?

imho, it's only fair in sample based battles if both beatmakers/producers have to sample the same song. ..or have pretty much the same rules as in those infradead's battles. i don't want to lose to someone who loops nautilus and add's kick and snare on it. lol.

I DISAGREE...

you run and hide, you get punished (temp ban)

@ least the "loser" had enuff balls to even battle...ya know?

agree/disagree at same time lol i think

so do both 2day ban on a person who refuses to battle a nd 1 day ban on the loser

but would the criteria be a nd whose judging?

well if this is a call out battle...then i think the people that should be called out are the ones that love to critic other peoples productions, but have nothing to show for themselves.

just by skimming threw past post, i notice F_or_DEAF giving his opinion on beats (nothing wrong with that) but im always curious to know about the people critising... do they hold any wieght themselves? because they seem to have high expectations/standards when giving their opinions.

not directed at F_or_DEAF, but in my experience the ones that talk the most shiet...are those who have no links/ or are wack themselves lolz.

so no beef... but i would call out F_or_DEAF, jus on the basis i would like to hear what he considers 'dope'.

what cha say?????? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back