#90 of 853,454... Everyones Help Is Much Appreciated..... Thanks

Mad Skrews

I appreciate everyone that's reading this message..

I'm trying to get to #1 and I need help from everyone..

Please click on my site and just listen to the first track for at least :45 seconds to count..

----------------www.soundclick.com/madskrews------------------

Click on the link and let it play in your background while you do whatever you were doing before you clicked here...

Much appreciated everyone..

Skrews

Last edited:
imfire is hot. change those synths though. the tranced out arps should have less of a cutoff.

I listened. Good stuff. Should do well. Real "listener friendly".

lol that **** sounds tight, at first i aint like it but as it kept playing it got better an better

good ****, i got a song at tha number 200 spot so i kno how you feel

good luck.

listening to it.....i like it man. What equipment do you use?

feel free to add me on myspace and follow me on twitter....

the links are in my sig.

So this is how cats get #1 spots on soundclicc these days? I cant support this... especially when its a ploy to get to the top of a chart that you can grind legitly. I'll pass...

FuGiTiVe_beatz said:
So this is how cats get #1 spots on soundclicc these days? I cant support this... especially when its a ploy to get to the top of a chart that you can grind legitly. I'll pass...

wtf are you talking about? I'm spreading the word for those of whom support my cause to do so.. if you don't want to support, then why did you waste your time posting in my thread??

To everyone else, I really appreciate it and if there's any feedback to be returned, please let me know or post links.. thanks again

Skrews

Back