18 Year Old Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo Killed.

In the malls, they don't even let you in if you're under 18 and not accompanied by an adult. And then they take it one step further and remove all stores that attract "that type" of crowd. Upscale malls don't have no Foot Locker, Champs, Hat Zone, none of those stores. No urban gear whatsoever.
not if the rich kids demand for it. i should know my hood city is right next to those upscale malls in a different city and it's one of the only malls around me to

Or do like I did...

Get your ass some education, get a job, and move to the suburbs, where the Police is your NEIGHBOR.

Them upper-middle class people ain't gon let thugs fcuk up they shit.

In the malls, they don't even let you in if you're under 18 and not accompanied by an adult. And then they take it one step further and remove all stores that attract "that type" of crowd. Upscale malls don't have no Foot Locker, Champs, Hat Zone, none of those stores. No urban gear whatsoever.

I moved out the hood, got my mom out the hood, so we strait. I ain't even got no reason to go to those parts of town no more.

Shit is crazy out here, and I don't want no parts of it.

Hell, there are too many undesirables starting to move on my street. It's time to move.

Somebody once told me to move to a place where I'm the WORST neighbor on the street. Now there are a few too many people worse than me. Time to move on up...again.

I feel it. I Really don't wanna stay in the hood any longer than what I have to. lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

i wont lie, this is the type of stuff i grew up around when i was a teenager and in these streets. Its sad, but if social networking was as popular in 05/06 as it is in 2012.. i'd probably on some dumb shit like this too. We used to steal cars and post up the pics on myspace, twitpic guns, ounces of coke, pills & kush. Nothing changed but the avenues to see it.

and its not going anywhere. Chicago is a warzone, people can blame the music but Art Imitates Life, chicago BEEN a warzone, nobody cared until the white media started taking notice and some white people started dying as well. Chicago isnt much worse than new orleans when it comes to murder rate, but you dont hear about New Orleans wild murder rate because "niggas are killing niggas so its okay"

its sad.. and i wont lie the music doesnt help. I cant even kick it with them A$AP Mob kids without a strap on me because thet are some lil wild niggas man. and i'm too old to be fighting and i gotta be able to protect myself. If you gang affiliated or talking that mob or gunplay shit on records dudes are gonna try you its life.

you got people tryna whoop Mac Millers ass for no reason at all, so imagine what they wanna do to an ASAP Rocky or a Lil Reese & Chief Keef who rap about actually killing niggas and violence. Dudes wanna test them everyday. Thats why they walk around with crews full of 15 niggas. and because everybody has access to the music its spreading out violently into white communities

this isnt like the 80s/90s.. where white people had to come to the hood to get their NWA and crack cocaine... this is the New Age, where little Billy can snort a line in this closet, deal coke and listen to chief keef from the comfort of White Suburbia America.

if you can get a gun license and you live in a big city, i suggest you do it. NY its a ***** to get a gun, but i suggest you do it, go take the lessons, learn how to use it and be prepared man. Take some boxing classes.. learn how to whoop a niggas ass and take hits. Its becoming a warzone out here, all based around ego and the digital age.

what it comes down to is this....

nobody wants to be on Worldstarrhiphop looking like a fool. and because with technology everybody is running around with 1080 HD cameras on their cellphone.. everybody is a camera man. With twitter.. instant news.. Everyone is a commentator or a news source. Be careful out here my fellow young folks

Pretty much true. Hell with my old job I saw this type of behavior done by the high school kids I worked with. Even then I was like damn this some stupid shit to actually put out there in public. I always tell people that for the most part violent crime has been on a steady decline in most parts of the U.S. It's just it's better reported now and half of the dudes who do it brag about it online so the whole damn world can see and wonder why they get caught so fast. Half of them teens living in some sort of fantasy world and they ain't got no one there to slap a sense of reality into them until it's too late.

Or do like I did...

Get your ass some education, get a job, and move to the suburbs, where the Police is your NEIGHBOR.

I moved out the hood, got my mom out the hood, so we strait. I ain't even got no reason to go to those parts of town no more.

Hell, there are too many undesirables starting to move on my street. It's time to move.

Somebody once told me to move to a place where I'm the WORST neighbor on the street. Now there are a few too many people worse than me. Time to move on up...again.

so you think... When the government starts cleaning up the projects and putting cameras on every street corner. Where do you think the drug dealers go to be unwatched? They go to the nice neighborhoods and do their business there. Most police in the nice communities are lacking because like you said

crime isnt common there

since they put the cameras and cleaned out the projects in terrace ave, now theyre coming into the nice neighborhoods where i'm at. Some lady down the block got robbed, first robbery in the area in 20 years. It comes in waves. Then it gets to the point where it ruins the property value, the white folks move to the city or further out on the island, and the poor people change the climate of the area. Its a vicious cycle

LL Cool J just got robbed and had to beat a niggas ass, it can happen everywhere. I'm not saying you should walk around toting your guns like a Texas ranger.

but you dont want to get caught slipping ANYWHERE. and like i said, im talking major cities. The LAs, NYC, Philly, DC.. where theres a lot of mix of different types of people. Rich vs. Poor thats really what its all about.

you can only keep upgrading and moving for so long, the poor people are going to keep coming after your trails, till it gets to the point where you'll want to live in a upscale gated community and they simply wont let you in. These people in nice neighborhoods view blacks as the portal to other blacks.. even if you have money.

Man i know how it fell to be surround by death. Living in New Orleans threw there Murder Capital Rain ( 1992 1993 ) its no joke and NOTHING TO GLORIFY. I may have been young but i remember having no sofa, moms had all the furniture low on the ground. Its a reality the people still live today. Ive always listened to Rap my whole life, starting with the Hot Boyz. But there has to be a change, Lupe F is right. The Rap game is EVIL, and alot of people in OUR COMMUNITY just dont care. Rap about kill this dude kill this dude. Cheff Keff would shit hisself and cry like a ***** for his life if a dude jumped in his face with a A/K. All these scary ass little boys dont know what they talking about. Then its 1 dude dead and 1 in Prison. Calling there mother everyday on the phone crying, wishing they would have stayed in school. But no a big 6'4 280 pound nigga like me is waiting for them to break there face. NO GUN = SOFT ASS ***** truly Sad

so you think... When the government starts cleaning up the projects and putting cameras on every street corner. Where do you think the drug dealers go to be unwatched? They go to the nice neighborhoods and do their business there. Most police in the nice communities are lacking because like you said

crime isnt common there

since they put the cameras and cleaned out the projects in terrace ave, now theyre coming into the nice neighborhoods where i'm at. Some lady down the block got robbed, first robbery in the area in 20 years. It comes in waves. Then it gets to the point where it ruins the property value, the white folks move to the city or further out on the island, and the poor people change the climate of the area. Its a vicious cycle

What happens is exactly what's happening in Cincinnati. Over The Rhine was listed as the most dangerous neighborhood IN THE COUNTRY. #1 in crime per square mile, per capita.

Cincinnati is currently cleaning the hell out of this neighborhood...the inner city. Moving all the poor people (and crime elements) OUT to the suburbs...and with that, the people with money are coming IN to the inner city. You see once dilapidated buildings turning into half million dollar Lofts. Complete transformation of old parks that used to be home to drug dealers, homeless people and prostitutes. Where there were once mom and pop corner stores, there are now swanky bistro's.

And drug dealers? Crime? Nowhere to be found. Because of the cameras and the police presence.

Some call it Gentrification. In some sense, it is. But no one can TAKE from you, what you never owned in the first place.

And it benefits me, so I'm all for it.

Or do like I did...

Now I'm just waiting on my time to leave.and to Ghoul:I thought Asap Mob was some calm dudes?

here we go with the blacks again. Blacks can't progress might as well leave em behind and let em kill themselves. Tell me was this MLK's dream? Blacks will always be uncivilized and shit like this just further justifies the whites to not employ blacks or trust them. Parents need to step up and be parents.

here we go with the blacks again. Blacks can't progress might as well leave em behind and let em kill themselves. Tell me was this MLK's dream? Blacks will always be uncivilized and shit like this just further justifies the whites to not employ blacks or trust them. Parents need to step up and be parents.

Roughly 70% of black kids grow up in single-parent homes.

ooo that's what you mean :P,and nope I haven't seen they're vids(yet).Also it's not always the parents fault,sometimes there's just gonna be blacksheeps in the family,it's only up to the guardians to teach right from wrong and TRY to discipline the wrong actions.

Interesting...tell us how you truly feel as you continue to make this black influenced music.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

To add to that...you make trap beats from what I listened to on your sound cloud. Don't know if there are many positive (conscious) trap artist or songs. So are you catering to and feeding into the destructiveness of it all to make a buck?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Some real ill statements "Blacks can't progress might as well leave em behind and let em kill themselves." and "Blacks will always be uncivilized and shit like this just further justifies the whites to not employ blacks or trust them."

Roughly 70% of black kids grow up in single-parent homes.

Who is fault is that? not the white people that's for sure. Like I said parents (both mothers and fathers) need to step and be parents.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Interesting...tell us how you truly feel as you continue to make this black influenced music.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

To add to that...you make trap beats from what I listened to on your sound cloud. Don't know if there are many positive (conscious) trap artist or songs. So are you catering to and feeding into the destructiveness of it all to make a buck?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Some real ill statements "Blacks can't progress might as well leave em behind and let em kill themselves." and "Blacks will always be uncivilized and shit like this just further justifies the whites to not employ blacks or trust them."

lol I guess lil wayne has shot up a block and rick ross was a king pin right? music is music it's not reality and it's parent's job to let their kids know that. Otherwise kids like Chief keef become your kids' role models even though they may not live the life they portray in songs. To your last point the truth hurts I know, but I m done with being politically correct.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

ooo that's what you mean :P,and nope I haven't seen they're vids(yet).Also it's not always the parents fault,sometimes there's just gonna be blacksheeps in the family,it's only up to the guardians to teach right from wrong and TRY to discipline the wrong actions.

Correct. Why do people like blaming music for the ghetto? it's not chief keef or waka flocka's job to nurture your kids.

Last edited:

crime isnt common there

LL Cool J just got robbed and had to beat a niggas ass, it can happen everywhere. I'm not saying you should walk around toting your guns like a Texas ranger.

but you dont want to get caught slipping ANYWHERE. and like i said, im talking major cities. The LAs, NYC, Philly, DC.. where theres a lot of mix of different types of people. Rich vs. Poor thats really what its all about.

you can only keep upgrading and moving for so long, the poor people are going to keep coming after your trails, till it gets to the point where you'll want to live in a upscale gated community and they simply wont let you in. These people in nice neighborhoods view blacks as the portal to other blacks.. even if you have money.

Yup. That exact thing happened to one of the dudes that run one of the big beat battles. I think it was the grindtime dude.

And I'll post it again since it seemed like a lot of people skipped it.

THE POLICE ARE NOT HERE TO PROTECT YOU. THEY ARE THERE TO PROTECT BANKER/POLITICIAN INVESTMENTS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.
related_header.gif
Complete Coverage: Monday's Supreme Court Decisions

readers_opinions_header.gif
Forum: Issues Before the Supreme Court

The decision, with an opinion by Justice Antonin Scalia and dissents from Justices John Paul Stevens and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, overturned a ruling by a federal appeals court in Colorado. The appeals court had permitted a lawsuit to proceed against a Colorado town, Castle Rock, for the failure of the police to respond to a woman's pleas for help after her estranged husband violated a protective order by kidnapping their three young daughters, whom he eventually killed.
For hours on the night of June 22, 1999, Jessica Gonzales tried to get the Castle Rock police to find and arrest her estranged husband, Simon Gonzales, who was under a court order to stay 100 yards away from the house. He had taken the children, ages 7, 9 and 10, as they played outside, and he later called his wife to tell her that he had the girls at an amusement park in Denver.
Ms. Gonzales conveyed the information to the police, but they failed to act before Mr. Gonzales arrived at the police station hours later, firing a gun, with the bodies of the girls in the back of his truck. The police killed him at the scene.
The theory of the lawsuit Ms. Gonzales filed in federal district court in Denver was that Colorado law had given her an enforceable right to protection by instructing the police, on the court order, that "you shall arrest" or issue a warrant for the arrest of a violator. She argued that the order gave her a "property interest" within the meaning of the 14th Amendment's due process guarantee, which prohibits the deprivation of property without due process.
The district court and a panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit dismissed the suit, but the full appeals court reinstated it and the town appealed. The Supreme Court's precedents made the appellate ruling a challenging one for Ms. Gonzales and her lawyers to sustain.
A 1989 decision, DeShaney v. Winnebago County, held that the failure by county social service workers to protect a young boy from a beating by his father did not breach any substantive constitutional duty. By framing her case as one of process rather than substance, Ms. Gonzales and her lawyers hoped to find a way around that precedent.
But the majority on Monday saw little difference between the earlier case and this one, Castle Rock v. Gonzales, No. 04-278. Ms. Gonzales did not have a "property interest" in enforcing the restraining order, Justice Scalia said, adding that "such a right would not, of course, resemble any traditional conception of property."
Although the protective order did mandate an arrest, or an arrest warrant, in so many words, Justice Scalia said, "a well-established tradition of police discretion has long coexisted with apparently mandatory arrest statutes."
But Justices Stevens and Ginsburg, in their dissenting opinion, said "it is clear that the elimination of police discretion was integral to Colorado and its fellow states' solution to the problem of underenforcement in domestic violence cases." Colorado was one of two dozen states that, in response to increased attention to the problem of domestic violence during the 1990's, made arrest mandatory for violating protective orders.
"The court fails to come to terms with the wave of domestic violence statutes that provides the crucial context for understanding Colorado's law," the dissenting justices said.
Organizations concerned with domestic violence had watched the case closely and expressed disappointment at the outcome. Fernando LaGuarda, counsel for the National Network to End Domestic Violence, said in a statement that Congress and the states should now act to give greater protection.
In another ruling on Monday, the court rebuked the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, in Cincinnati, for having reopened a death penalty appeal, on the basis of newly discovered evidence, after the ruling had become final.
The 5-to-4 decision, Bell v. Thompson, No. 04-514, came in response to an appeal by the State of Tennessee after the Sixth Circuit removed a convicted murderer, Gregory Thompson, from the state's death row.
After his conviction and the failure of his appeals in state court, Mr. Thompson, with new lawyers, had gone to federal district court seeking a writ of habeas corpus on the ground that his initial lawyers had been constitutionally inadequate. The new lawyers obtained a consultation with a psychologist, who diagnosed Mr. Thompson as schizophrenic.
But the psychologist's report was not included in the file of the habeas corpus petition in district court, which denied the petition. It was not until the Sixth Circuit and then the Supreme Court had also denied his petition, making the case final, that the Sixth Circuit reopened the case, finding that the report was crucial evidence that should have been considered.
In overturning that ruling in an opinion by Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, the majority said the appeals court had abused its discretion in an "extraordinary departure from standard appellate procedures." Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist and Justices Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Sandra Day O'Connor joined the opinion.
In a dissenting opinion, Justice Stephen G. Breyer said the majority had relied on rules to the exclusion of justice. Judges need a "degree of discretion, thereby providing oil for the rule-based gears," he said. Justices Stevens, Ginsburg and David H. Souter joined the dissent.

Last edited:
i cant get a handgun yet cause you gotta be 21 in MD but as soon as I turned 18 i copped a 12 gauge. Got it all set up for home defense. Pistol grip, foregrip, and a tactical light that has a strobe option (Flashing rapidly).

Im waiting for a MF to come in my crib imma tell em get on the ground if they do anything besides get on the ground or turn and run imma blow their stomach out their back. Its not so bad yet that I gotta bring it out with me and I try to avoid that type of situation but liek Drew said the shit isnt just in the ghetto anymore. Its all around everyone wants to trap and go hard in the paint with the chopper n this n that lol

ruger mini 14 is next on the list cause thats one of the only cool .223/5.56 i can get before i turn 21

Last edited:
Back