#1 spot by LUDA

Mr. Untouchable

Its pretty hot when it first drops(the beat) but then it just gets repetitive and i start not to like it as much. I want that sample, i would have most def added that part right after what lantern used. Atleast for the the hook. He used a lot themes from the movie too(fat bastard, gold,father, etc) so he maybe could have added a vocal sample.

what you guys think...

When I heard that Green Lantern had sampled it I was slightly dissapointed when I heard it, because like you said I thought they could have used it a bit differently. Still a hot song though.

I too agree. It was like he mainly relied on just the same old sample use. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Try listening to it in ur car with the volume high...that ringin' and ish from the sample starts to get to ur ears. Annoying like.

YoungHové said:
When I heard that Green Lantern had sampled it I was slightly dissapointed when I heard it, because like you said I thought they could have used it a bit differently. Still a hot song though.

yeah...

the part he used is real hype at first but then it kinda gets old...

you can get away with that in the industry though...

i think if it would have been someone else samplin it we would have got a better beat. like yall said maybe a vocal sample or using the part that comes right after cuz it does get hella repetitive. but lyrically luda brings it hard and i think the song is nice but not single quality. if you have the cd tell me what you think of the song "child of the night" with nate dogg. the sample is hot and the whole song is off the hook. i think it should be his next single. what yall think?

I hate this song. I feel that it is repetitive and annoying. Green Lantern made this? Doesn't seem like a GL track. Interesting...

"COME ON IT WAS ONLY HOT 'CAUSE I WAS ON IT! ....D.T.P."

ludacris_fl200.jpg

Mr. Untouchable said:

yeah...i hate it personally.

#1 spot is most listenable

Is that the Austin Powers song?? If so, and you say that is the MOST listenable song on the album, Ludacris has seriously went downhill. What happened to songs like Southern Hospitality, huh Luda???

I actually like alot of what is on the album. Even though potion can also become a bit repetetive with that voice, I am favored towards that record.

Back