Zimmerman not guilty.

I don't think "white" racists mentor black children. Zimmerman thought Trayvon was suspicious because there had been a string of burglaries in that community by black people. So when he saw a black guy that he didn't recognize just wandering around, right next to a house that had just been burglarized, he thought to watch him. That's not racism. That's profiling. There's a difference.

Thus I said overtly racist. Check the vid out. I don't think those people are horrible racist. We just have small racist tendencies whether we care to admit them or not.

@DeRaNged It's not surprising you heard some odd stuff about the Trayvon Martin case. Both sides of the media were spewing all sorts of stuff. You just gotta double check where you get the source from.

lol about the size thing. Since I'm short I've always been viewed as short so my size never really changes much in descriptions of me

a good chunk of the earth's population suffer so I can drive to walmart on a regular basis. Not that I go to walmart anyways but shiii....

I have more empathy for some latin guy who shot some black kid in the midst of uncertainty. **** ups happen, most haven't the slightest perception of how stressful it is in those situations (well some folks here do, I'm just reposting this from something on facebook I commented on). I don't either....hehe, This is just spoken from someone who hasn't read anything to do with the situation as I don't really fluffing care. That said your probably just as well read on the subject....and about as much so on every other big piece of information that underlies our society and creates these circumstances to begin with.

These are the standards that you cosign with all of your other life choices. Either do something about it or shut your pie hole.

yeah reports are certainly not making him out to be a hero...hehe

but still point is I have just as much respect for him as I do to those who's efforts are just whining about it. lol

Last edited:
Bullshit man.....just entertainment........something for people to take serious....you know....besides getting pulled over 25 times a year. A person going to jail for not paying their "car insurance".....for which they have never been in an accident ever and have already given away over $40k to have that piece of paper that says "it's O.K....don't take this person to jail....and take their car...he has insurance.."

As long as the media feeds you your concerns........you won't protest shit that really matters. That was their business...why was it THAT imPORTANT TO THE WORLD. Now I got to hear everybodies bullshit on what doesn't reall matter to them. WHAT ABOUT ME....DAMMIT!!!! I could have a BENZ paid for........but instead my car is insured so if I do hit someboby I can cover they ass....pay a little more and cover my own ass.

It's more about likes and social conversation than the real issues.

WHAT THE FUUCK DO YOU DO?

Talk about it. When the media says it is important.......now you hold up a sign and scream.

Plenty of people found to be not guilty after spending close or more than half of their time in prison.....uoeno........but as soon as the media makes a big deal about it........WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Do something about it black people....that's what we want you to do.....so we can "stand our ground"...we don't need a state law......we gone bust dat ass.....your kids and your white friends and whoever in the crowd. Wear a hoodie too.....OH PLEASE WEAR A HOODIE.........bust dat ass with some hot lead.....because now you are not protesting...you are a potential threat......you are a terrorist and we deal with terrorist immediately. Yeah...we didn't get you with Trayvon....he was only a test. We need to test our new word "terrorism".....so we can get rid of you cockroaches. Riot if you want to.......please do.

All we black folks have to do today is show our ass just a little bit.......and they gone show they ass all the way...and use that little bit as a reason...like it's bigger than mass murder. Wise up.

Lawyers, Loopholes, and Courtroom game shows.

Last edited:
Back