Would you ever do this for a girl?

If you really feelin her just do it and BS it ... Church once a week with
her and pretend your into some stuff ... People pretend to be into things
and show support for the things their not really into for the other person.

I don't care for any religion I just live life ... Wouldnt take much for me
to pretend in jesus ... Now converting to muslim or something which
requires more action and less pretending is different then nope to much
work.

Religion doesn't have anything to do with anything ... People just let it
put boundries on things it ridiculous ... Dont do bad things you wont end
up in a bad place that should be the start and end all of religion.

Last edited:
i look at a person that too into religion as mentally retarded...once i find u heavy into it im cutting u loose....

REAL8, I know what you sayn man... ugh.
She told me she dont think it gonna work out cuz of that reason and she dont wanna push it on me.. u hear me, so she not tryin 2... its just me im so f inluv with dat gal.
She is everything i could ever ask for, i know id say the same in 10 years 2.....

Dean, I hear u, i just dunno

that's called passive aggression...she gave u an ultimatum without giving u one...she basically said...i cant mess with u cause u not christian...buit im not gonna force u...

that's her dictating but fooling u into thinking u making the decision yourself...

You're weak minded as hell to convert your beleifs for another human, regardless of what your beleifs are.

Any significant other should respect you enough to never ask you to do such a thing...or respect their beleif enough not to force you to be part of it because of THEM.

It doesn't sound bad when you say, "I'm not religious and she wants me to become christian", but that's ultimately the same as saying "I know Jesus is my savior, but I must denounce him for the Dark Emporer Satan before she marries me". Same thing.

I would do anything for my girl, but thats because she respects me enough to not put me in any position like that. It kind of goes hand in hand.

Wheres the love for your lord? The one who made you, gave you eyes, sense of smell, hands to touch, mother, father family, loved ones, talent?.. Would you betray him?

Maybes it's all a test? Ever consider that. If she converts you know, shes got you in her palms and she'll play you, over and over again.

Never give in to a woman cuz. Stand strong, she should LOVE U 4 U.

lol, I just heard Paris Hiltons album for the first time. People should ask Scott Storch why he would do that for a girl... He had 1 good beat on that whole album!

Thx for all replies guys, I rly rly appriciate it. I read every single one of em and I hear whatcha sayn.
She told me that she didint get the rite feelin after she talked to god and I cant do much ab it, all I know is that me not bein christian and long distance played in. She kinda said she dont know ab tomorrows, she dont kno what god has set out, and I guess she kinda left doors open, maybe its just me. Either wayy.... I kno in her eyes im that guy though im not religious thats the whole prob as ive mentioned in thread and on of top all dis she afraid to loose our friendship, heck it not worth it too many barriers and too risky.
So im not gonna focus on dis no mo, gotta push my bricks forward, no matta how much it hurts. As yall say she should respect her for who i am cuz i respect her for who she is.. u get me.
Lifes all gd, been trough hell fo few days but im tryin not to think ab it...

Cant f believe how some things feel so rite and gd and all of a sudden you left with nothing........

Unrequieted love is a competition, don't feel bad or she wins, also if someone is so religious that they say god spoke to them telling them you are wrong for them they must be getting baptised in LSD or something.

Unrequieted love is a competition, don't feel bad or she wins, also if someone is so religious that they say god spoke to them telling them you are wrong for them they must be getting baptised in LSD or something.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! wowwwwwwwww hahahahaha!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJpZOljjG8

Anyway dude, will she stay with you if you stay true to yourself or is she demanding you convert?

Imma tell you like this.
Bang that Puss every which way possible NOW, every. single. chance. you get.
The countdown has already started BELIEVE IT

Back