Would you ever do this for a girl?

No, I wouldn't do that for a girl. If she respects my answer, that's cool, but if she has a problem, I'd keep it moving. It's not like she's the only woman on earth.

By the way, OP how old are you?

sex with crazy chicks is always fun, but the drama kills it afterward.

Yeah man, my goodness...the drama I went thru with on of my ex gfs would make classic comedy.

But yo, I know plenty of ppl that converted to marry their "soulmate." Most of them are now divorced or miserable. One guy married this chick, had a kid with her, then bounced cuz he couldn't stand her religion.

I had a chick ask me to marry her cuz she didn't wanna f*ck without being married lol. I dunno dude. It's your call. Usually your gut knows what's right.

I wouldn't change my religion for anyone but myself. I would marry a girl who is a separate religion tho, as long as our religious views didn't cause problems.
I'd say you can't change what you truly believe in because a girl (or anyone for that point) believes in something else.

edit: if you ever try go up against someones god 9 xs outta 10 u gonna lose

I agree with this. I've had several chicks convert to me after being subdued by my charm;the christian god stood no chance,lol. Although they still acknowledge him,it's only one day a week lol. The rest of the week..let's just say they hit their knees for me.

Oppose Anatnas and you lose; this means you Jehovah/Allah/Jesus.

Yeah man, my goodness...the drama I went thru with on of my ex gfs would make classic comedy.

But yo, I know plenty of ppl that converted to marry their "soulmate." Most of them are now divorced or miserable. One guy married this chick, had a kid with her, then bounced cuz he couldn't stand her religion.

I had a chick ask me to marry her cuz she didn't wanna f*ck without being married lol. I dunno dude. It's your call. Usually your gut knows what's right.

dude 3 of my ex girl friends turned all stalker. Appearing at my jobs and school (one in highschool, she didn't even go there. this chick ditch her school to stalk me). man I'm done with crazy chicks. I screen chicks now. I won't even let them know where I live until the third date.

ooo **** so that why i didint find this thread, cuz it been moved lol!

Im 23 btw, i hear you all, its just dat i kinda share same, its just whether jesus exists or not.. dats the only difference lol

She is something else... I just dont know tbh, Ive spent time talkin to her moma and everything and its like, i rly wanna have her u know, to any price... almost. Not her moma u get wat im sayn LOL

I know she said the same.... i just ask myself and god y... y dis.. Y... Y U FKIN WITH ME !!!

I never ever felt like dis befo, this is the one im telling yall!

Im white she is black, she believes in jesus, and i dont know ab dat part.. dats the only differences, but the color isnt a difference. Her fam even wants her to find a whitey lol.

Though where im from i dont even call myself white, here u either from the country or u not, dont matta if u black spanish or watever.. yall foreigner one way or another.

So i never call myself white, but if u gonna go by race i guess so, but nothing like us whiteys dats some true whiteys im mixedup myself.

Last edited:
religion is about a true whole hearted belief and faith in what is being taught. That being said if you don't believe what they are pushing it doesnt make sense to convert because in the back of your mind you think its bull****. Besides that personal beliefs should always be more important than a piece of pussy. Theres lots of pussy in the world if the chick attached to it cant cut it cut her loose and keep it movin to the next broad

go to church yo

but be into it more than her

and read the bible - the whole bible - together

then question each others beliefs

my wife and i have differing religions she's buddhist/shinto and i was raised Lutheran (never really did go to church)

she does have different beliefs that have came up before. not taking pictures of a rock where a kami lives and things like that. but its really all about respect.

plus i'm pretty not religious anyway

its never really came up or bothered us. does make for some fun heathen jokes now and then though :)

No, I would never alter my beliefs so flippantly, doing so makes them not really beliefs at all.

I know got a Muslim friend who's wife is christian and their kids celebrate Christmas

lol..in every sense except for 1, sex with a crazy girl is always fun

I second that :cheers:
but yea in all seriousness that should not be a big issue. she should accept who you are and what you believe just like you do the same for her. If she thinks shes doing you a favor by converting you then let her know that turing this into an "or else" situation is going to make things worse and put s stain on the relationship, since now you kno what it takes for her 2 quit on you

Last edited:
I know got a Muslim friend who's wife is christian and their kids celebrate Christmas

but then ask yourself, how many Christian friends you have (or people you know) who's girlfriends are Muslim. (ponder this for a while.............do you understand how their system works now?)

I am against any form of religion and threads like this, show you what "belief" does to people. marrying to have sex? anal sex (Muslim chicks/Sicilian chick are known for that) because she wants to "stay a virgin" (LMAO!!!)? going for it, if you think their religion is "The Truth" (WTF?)?

it's all nonsense. look up the statistics. people from the Bible Belt are more likely to file for a divorce than some from the Evil Atheist/"Liberal" corners.

religion has nothing to do with reality..........marriage and raising children does. I was taught that I should respect everybody, independent of their origin, financial or social status. I was also taught to have no respect for people's little fairytales regarding Reality and Nature.

so for anyone to change their belief system because of "love"...................that's some real LOSER shyt.

don't convert to her religion, don't let her convert to yours.
ask her to become an Atheist, so that both of you don't have to go to hell for having sex before marriage. :D

To christianity? Sure, Im already there. To become catholic or Jewish is another story. I wouldn't buti don't think it would cause conflict. Plenty of ppl have interfaith marriages. I wouldn't change what I believe or how I practice for anyone tho. Not that there's anything wrong with other religions, but to me there is. Part of it is not understanding, which is my own ignorance. part is not agreeing with what u do know whether u were just brought up different or just don't agree. I can't front on myself or my beliefs for a woman. My girls catholic and I just can't go to her church, I can buti won't.

Back