What's the sleeveless jacket Jay-z was wearing at the VMAs?

J

JPawe

thread cancelled

Vest. mod please delete this. I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was it?

What kinda of boots were him and Kanye wearing? I wanna say tim's but you know these niggas got money so it can be some sh*t we never heard of.

My girl want to get me a shirt like Kanye was wearing too. I looked at Monday night Raw tonight and Batista was wearing the same exact shirt.

What was it?

What kinda of boots were him and Kanye wearing? I wanna say tim's but you know these niggas got money so it can be some sh*t we never heard of.

My girl want to get me a shirt like Kanye was wearing too. I looked at Monday night Raw tonight and Batista was wearing the same exact shirt.

Yeah, that shirt is nice. I got a couple shirts like this for the club.

Y'all trippin'. This is like me asking what number Jordans, Mike wore at his last playoff game. Y'ALL ACT AS IF I CAN'T ASK A QUESTION. CAN YOU SEE THE TAG? I'm not THAT concerned with my appearance, but I do like to look nice and presentable.

THE REAL PUSSIFCATION OF MEN, IS A BUNCH OF DUDES ON THE INTERNET, IN A FORUM, THAT FOLLOW BEHIND A 35+ YEAR OLD MAN'S OPINION JUST SO Y'ALL CAN LOOK "COOL" AND SH*T. IF THAT NIGGA MADE A THREAD SAYING OBAMA IS RACIST, ALL Y'ALL DUMB ASSED B*TCHES WOULD AGREE. F*ckin followers. . . MAKE YA OWN TRAIL.

Y'all trippin'. This is like me asking what number Jordans, Mike wore at his last playoff game. Y'ALL ACT AS IF I CAN'T ASK A QUESTION. CAN YOU SEE THE TAG? I'm not THAT concerned with my appearance, but I do like to look nice and presentable.

THE REAL PUSSIFCATION OF MEN, IS A BUNCH OF DUDES ON THE INTERNET, IN A FORUM, THAT FOLLOW BEHIND A 35+ YEAR OLD MAN'S OPINION JUST SO Y'ALL CAN LOOK "COOL" AND SH*T. IF THAT NIGGA MADE A THREAD SAYING OBAMA IS RACIST, ALL Y'ALL DUMB ASSED B*TCHES WOULD AGREE. F*ckin followers. . . MAKE YA OWN TRAIL.

I agree,this thread's responses are actually more feline than the thread's purpose. Look at the silly Californian human trying to integrate...hahahahaha. I guess he forgot when the Roman human scolded him for his desire to use the word "nigger".

What's going on in this thread? Some of you cats are mad weird, man. I just like the leather vest so I asked about it. I don't know what the problem is. This is an off-topic section, lmao.

SMH @ men wearing leather vests in their everyday lives, and men who get online to call them pussies, and men who try to stand up for the leather vest men.

SMH in general today.

SMH @ men wearing leather vests in their everyday lives, and men who get online to call them pussies, and men who try to stand up for the leather vest men.

SMH in general today.

what's wrong with leather vests? and why do you shake your head soooo much....?

If you dont know what is wrong with a man wearing a leather vest in day to day life, then hope is lost....

-1-

If you dont know what is wrong with a man wearing a leather vest in day to day life, then hope is lost....

-1-

It's funny because you think I care what you think about leather vests. Who knows, maybe you're a nerd with zero style or maybe not but either way, your opinion on me wearing a leather vest doesn't matter. Good try tho. I'm getting it today btw.

It's funny because you think I care what you think about leather vests. Who knows, maybe you're a nerd with zero style or maybe not but either way, your opinion on me wearing a leather vest doesn't matter. Good try tho. I'm getting it today btw.

Best of luck, I hope all of your leather vest dreams come true.

1010T_Men%27s%20Leather%20Vest%20for%20the%20Big%20and%20Tall.jpg

I can tell you one thing: only gay men wear leather vests...

example in previous post vaild....

-1-

Last edited:
If you get the jacket you have to get the matching shoes and scarf, and to complete your outfit a man purse.

Back