What was your favorite show as a kid?

b-quailman.gif

tmnt.jpg

Last edited:
The whole 1990's Nickelodeon era, i literally grew up on all theses shows, they were amazing.

I was the biggest Transformers fan in the world, until they killed them all in the movie to make way for the new toys. I hated the second generation stuff.

Megatron kinda raised me.

Taught me, sometimes you gotta shoot your friends so they know they can't get over on you. Taught me to be merciless. Taught me if you loosing a fight to pretend you wanna talk your way out of it and when the guy beating you puts his guard down, you hit him with whatever was around to pick up. Taught me not to answer to nobody. Taught me not to fear nobody. Taught me lead rather than follow, and when put in a position to lead, never put anyone with the ambition and ability to overthrow you far from your eyesight. Taught me the enjoyment in crushing ones hopes and dreams.

As a kid I didn't know he taught me all this, as an adult, I can look back and honestly say, 'm from a generation and location where the TV raised you while you were inside, then you went outside into an enviroment that raised you even worse.

I remember finding a gun behind some bushes as a kid. I knew it was a gun, knew not to touch it, but the 1st thing I thought was "MEGATRON!":cheers:

I used to watch the "fake" wrestling with my Dad and we'd get in arguments about who was going to win. If I didn't like the people he liked... he wouldn't talk to me for a few days, lol.

When my guys used to beat his guys,... he didn't take it well, lol. Then it started to look so fake that even as a 7 year old kid I couldn't believe it anymore. When I got to HS though I got on the wrestling team... lost a few points for slamming, lol.

Whoa, U put a lotta thought into that Deranged, lol

Rocko's modern life
Hey Arnold
Doug
Rugrats
WWF (Me n my older brother were so into it, lol)
Power Rangers
etc.
I watched way too much TV as a kid...prolly one of tha reasons my eyesight is so sh!tty.

Power Rangers
Sonic
Aladdin
Captain Planet (lol)
Recess

Damn I remember Saturday Morning cartoons was my deal.
Basic television builds character.

Im wit Deranaged on this Transformers was my cartoon fix and watched the movie more than a few times...but later on i loved the anime "teknoman"... Anyone whos seen it cant deny its greatness....

I was the biggest Transformers fan in the world, until they killed them all in the movie to make way for the new toys. I hated the second generation stuff.

Megatron kinda raised me.

Taught me, sometimes you gotta shoot your friends so they know they can't get over on you. Taught me to be merciless. Taught me if you loosing a fight to pretend you wanna talk your way out of it and when the guy beating you puts his guard down, you hit him with whatever was around to pick up. Taught me not to answer to nobody. Taught me not to fear nobody. Taught me lead rather than follow, and when put in a position to lead, never put anyone with the ambition and ability to overthrow you far from your eyesight. Taught me the enjoyment in crushing ones hopes and dreams.

As a kid I didn't know he taught me all this, as an adult, I can look back and honestly say, I'm from a generation and location where the TV raised you while you were inside, then you went outside into an enviroment that raised you even worse.

I remember finding a gun behind some bushes as a kid. I knew it was a gun, knew not to touch it, but the 1st thing I thought was "MEGATRON!":cheers:

Funny, I was talking about this same thing with somebody else our age. How cartoons in our generation pretty much raised us. Even those of us that had 2 parents at home...

I'd be lying if I didn't say Optimus Prime helped raise me. Optimus Prime was daddy to a whole generation of boys growing up in the 80's. When he got killed in the movie??? No young boy transformer fan can say that they didn't cry.

And then when he came back in the later episodes, but he was all crazy? That sh*t hurt.

And then the little PSA's at the end of every GI joe episode. Taught you stuff like not to run up on a dog you didn't know. And how to stop a nose bleed. And how to splint a broken leg.

Yu-gi-yo and Digimon ain't never taught nobody sh*t....except how NOT to get no psusy!

(and even GI Joe gave u a little pimpin game...cuz them dudes was always mackin on them chicks. And Destro stayed all up in The Baroness' face!)

Rockos Modern Life, Wheres Wally, Power Rangers, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Dragon Ball Z and a lot more :) This thread brings back some awesome memories!

Man I had to go back into the memory vault and pull back some more.

Smurfs
Ghost Busters
Voltron
ALF
Popeye
Alvin & The Chipmunks
Captain Caveman
Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers
Duck Tales
Inspector Gadget
Mighty Mouse

I'm probably missing many many more. Saturday morning cartoons were the Sh!t back in the day. I use to be up from 6 am to 12 watching back to back cartoons. These days kids have nothing like that.

TMNT
Power Rangers
Salute your shorts
Are You Afraid of The Dark
Doug
Rockos Modern Life
Ren and Stimpy
X-Men
Tales From The Cryptkeeper (I miss this cartoon bad!)

I ain't even gonna lie I still watch Cartoons today with my 4 year old and still enjoy them just as much as I used to even though there different...I mean honestly when is the last time you have seen Looney Tunes on TV???? Marvin the martian was the man.

Funny, I was talking about this same thing with somebody else our age. How cartoons in our generation pretty much raised us. Even those of us that had 2 parents at home...

I'd be lying if I didn't say Optimus Prime helped raise me. Optimus Prime was daddy to a whole generation of boys growing up in the 80's. When he got killed in the movie??? No young boy transformer fan can say that they didn't cry.

And then when he came back in the later episodes, but he was all crazy? That sh*t hurt.

And then the little PSA's at the end of every GI joe episode. Taught you stuff like not to run up on a dog you didn't know. And how to stop a nose bleed. And how to splint a broken leg.

Yu-gi-yo and Digimon ain't never taught nobody sh*t....except how NOT to get no psusy!

(and even GI Joe gave u a little pimpin game...cuz them dudes was always mackin on them chicks. And Destro stayed all up in The Baroness' face!)

We'll be here all day if I get into G.I. Joe. lol. Cobra commander was the total opposite of megatron. Had all the money in the world, and the dudes who worked for him didn't even respect him. Destro called him a fool 6 times an episode, and when the plan failed and he needed to escape, his goons would tax him if he wanted a ride to safety.

IDK why, I always liked the bad guys. Serpentor was my dude from G.i. Joe. Still to this day sometimes I'll tell a muthaf**ka "This I command!" That pisses my wife off, cause she doesn't know where it comes from. The evil twins on that show were "companions", lol. I seen a youtube of them and never as a kid realized how flamboyant they made them.

And everyone on G.I. Joe had game, there was like 4 girls, 300 dudes, and the second one guy was out the room, another guy would be in their face. On some grown sh*t, lol. Tongue in mouth hand on azz.

Funniest was the good guy who dated lady J. He used to always wanna fight the Baroness and would get all gropy with her. Then Lady J would look at him like he won't sh*t and Baroness would blow him a kiss while Destro got her to safety. Deatro didn't care, cause he knew he had a flirt, but he owned them drawz. lol. Watch it as an adult, you prolly missed it as a kid.

It's not even like I rooted for the badguys, they just always had more charisma. Except on Thundercats. I can't even remember the bad guys from that show.

aye, I found this video on youtube a few months back, n I laughed so frickin hard.

Back