What y'all doin tonight?

mguz11

Figured id check in with my homies see what's poppin for you guys tonight. Right now I got a girl comin over, she's pickin up a pizza hopefully a few 40's for ya boy, maybe watch some blu rays and see if i can get it in. Pretty chill night for me I'm getting ready to move so I've been tryin to save my cash. How boutchu?

Chillin with my daughter, watching Shashank Redemption, playing some board games and testing a new batch of an imperial stout I brewed in Jan 2013...been waiting to try this one for a while.

Chillin with my daughter, watching Shashank Redemption, playing some board games and testing a new batch of an imperial stout I brewed in Jan 2013...been waiting to try this one for a while.
Word! I respect that, how's the brew tasting? I've always wanted to try to get a kit and brew but I haven't yet.

Word! I respect that, how's the brew tasting? I've always wanted to try to get a kit and brew but I haven't yet.

Its not bad at all and at 13% alcohol it packs a nice punch.
I brew for a living as well as at home, not hard to do if you can follow a recipe and procedures list. The hardest part is making sure your fermentation temp stays fairly consistent.

Great to see people spending time with the fam

me myself, aint got sh*t to do

I have no life. Everything revolves around music. Either producing or writing lyrics, probably writing lyrics tonight after i finish work. I see social life as a distraction.

I have no life. Everything revolves around music. Either producing or writing lyrics, probably writing lyrics tonight after i finish work. I see social life as a distraction.

I am a bit of a workaholic as well...work, home, work on music, sleep, work, home....repeat as necessary. It's a crappy rut I can never seem to break and has been grinding me down lately.

Back