What celebrities have you met or know personally?

Met Tim Hightower (Arizona Cardinals) while he was getting his clothes tailored at a shop I was working in. Talked for a decent amount of time; we're from the same area. I'm not a sports fan so it didn't mean a lot to me.

Met Chaz Bundick (Toro Y Moi) at a show he was playing. Dude is super nice, but I probably freaked him out (I was so excited to meet him). his bandmates were looking at me like 'what a loser'. Good times.

Met Annie Clark (St. Vincent) at a show she was playing. She is super nice, but I probably talked her ear off (we were discussing music, it can't be helped). I need to get better about meeting my heroes.

I met drake about 2 years ago b4 he blew up big wish i woulda had a demo on me back then woulda let hear some songs! Lol

Last celebrity I met was 9th Wonder. It was at a hip-hop festival-type thing here, and he wasn't even advertised to show. One of my friends said "Hey that guy looks like 9th Wonder!" I turned and it was him. Pretty crazy. I had no idea he was so tall. Got a picture with him and can at least say I gave him a cd of mine. Never forget that night. So surreal to meet one of your inspirations.

I've meet Paris Hilton 3 time in Milan Italy,she's so Cute.. IhIh I Love her,she gave me 2k$ only because she like my shoes HUAHuah

I walked past Roy Keane in a shopping centre last week.

Probably won't mean a lot to most of you, hes a former International Soccer Player, and was Captain of my countries team for a while

I grew up with Kemba Walker in the Bronx. My Grandmoms used to baby sit him, I used to be on the court ballin wit him. And I went to highschool wit Joe Haden from the Browns. And I met Wale in a Sprint store when he only had a local buzz.

Last edited:
met diddy and told him ciroc tasted like shit
told krs-one to do another project with primo
I asked uma thurman to switch seats with me (she did; very cool)

Will ferrel coaches my friends uncles sons soccer team ;) I saw him in a jumpsuits in the sidelines fing hilerious haha.

Back