Wendy Williams.......................Your thoughts

Lyrikill

I almost don't want to admit this, but oddly enough, she (sometimes) is attractive to me (AT TIMES!) When other times, she's a dog.....but ultimately, she just be talking so greasy sometimes, that it makes me wonder what she's like in the sack! LOL... Am I wrong??? What do you think of that trouble maker??
(P.S. I might as well confess to my 'guilty pleasure' of watching her show! ....sighs....smh at myself)

LOL
.....wait for it.......

.......wait for it.......

wendy.jpg
uhhh....

I've always wondered about oprah in the sheets. I wonder if oprah is a giver, or just lies there.

^^Mariah Carey in 30 years

J/K

All jokes aside she ain't that bad looking, sexy indeed. What she did to Meth and his family was wrong, very very wrong. There are certain lines that should never be crossed for the sake of reporting or ratings or whatever the case may be. Shes got personality though and in her field of work thats whats important. It keeps her name in peoples mouths and thats good for business. Hate it or love it...look at this thread.

On the real:

Wendy Williams looks like a tranny. Point blank but most cats would still hit it. Even if she had a penis. Thats right, I said it!!

Niggas can be that desperate sometimes...

-1-

I'd give her the dick, but I'd MEAN MUGGIN her ass the whole time.

unforgivable.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what you talking about man. I'd do like Crocodile Dundee did in the movie. Walk straight up to her and check for a slong and if everything is on the up and up (she's a woman)
croc9.jpg

Bytch I'm going in

I'm going in

Bytch I'm going

And I'm motor boating her with a mean mug too.
2ld9eux.jpg

Back