Valentine's Day...

Damn, Isk! lol

You're just gonna cut ties with her... wow.

I never cut ties, lol. You never know if it's just bad timing. Plus sometimes female friends come through for you in the clutch more than dudes.... plus they can cook and ish. They help you pick out greeting cards and tell you how to get out of ish.

.... and if worse comes to worse with your main girl you can use 'em to make other women jealous. So many benefits, too many to name here.

If she's cool with you... you should keep her in your corner... but do your thing with whomever you feel like.

I know sometimes when I was bummed out... I didn't want to wild out with the homies... and female "homies" would always make sure I was okay.

I never touched 'em though... and they used to get mad, lol. I used to hook 'em up with other dudes I knew... then I'd find out too much info about those dudes through the female friends. One thing was consistent, give them a few hours of free time and they can accomplish A LOT, lol that the dude will never suspect.

The Knod Father says - "Get your kids tested or get on Maury, real talk..."

AND! you'll stay friends longer than you will stay lovers - 90% of the time. I don't even risk descent friendships over the get down. I set 'em straight that we're friends and that's all we'll ever be... plus some of 'em tell me things that make me KNOW that I would never go there with 'em. They're more like dudes than most of 'em will let people in on.

got side-tracked...

Last edited:
Dogg Rice you seemed bummed out forreal tho lol

Not really. Just trying to fight old feeling and replace them with my fantasies. Long distance relationships don't work....especially when one is too selfish to move and the other has "no choice". That's life.

Last edited:
Long distance relationships don't work....

I've been a victim of that. It was when I first joined the Army and went to Korea. EVERY DAY! a different dude was getting his Dear John letter. Grown men crying at the mailbox. We had to throw a pity party every night! We damn near had to sign up to make sure the dudes were okay... like this "Aye, you going to the ville with Mason tonight? His woman dumped him today" , "I just went with Johnston and them yesterday...", "Aight, I'll go - ol boy took it hard"....

I'm skipping around the building, carefree as hell. I'm getting pictures and letters that smell good and ish... then the letters got shorter, then they didn't smell good, then other dudes names got mentioned in 'em, lol. WTF was goins on? 2 months is all it took, I had put in 3 1/2 years of work! I got the good old Dear John... and everybody came out to my pity party. I got over her kind of fast, some new chicks got assigned to our unit the next day, lol. I jumped on 'em like the fresh meat they were. I had fun for a minute but I couldn't out spend the other dudes. Those dudes were dropping entire paychecks on those chicks. I asked one of 'em that I was kinda fond of why she stopped hanging out with me as much. She told me to come to her room and she opened the door and she had about 20 pairs of shoes and about 10 bags that hadn't been touched and a bed full of clothes. She said "Would you buy me this stuff?" I said "Hell, no" and she said "Well, Davis did... all today - that's where I was..." I understood and had to BOW DOWN cause I wasn't spending ISH!

... kept her as a friend though, she turned out to be super cool as a friend but would get loaded and flirt. Even with the dude in the room. Dude was a sucka though, wouldn't say ish. I felt bad for him so I didn't flirt back.

Gettin' dumped is no fun. I'm still cool with all of my ex's though. That's just he way is should be. Even still cool with the ones that cheated... cause I did the same thing they just didn't find out.

Last edited:
I had a long distance relationship once . . . most mentally demanding shit I've ever endured, two years.

Never again.

But I will say that one experience gave me all the fore-sight, instinct and "real nigga" I will ever need for relationships.

100% truth. I've had four women in my life claim they were pregnant with my baby. two claimed to have had an abortion....one I know actually did.....my ex. She wasn't able to get pregnant again after that. The other lied to me with a baby that wasn't even her baby. smh.

Man I could be here all day talking about women from the past. lol!

Damn, Isk! lol

You're just gonna cut ties with her... wow.

I never cut ties, lol. You never know if it's just bad timing. Plus sometimes female friends come through for you in the clutch more than dudes.... plus they can cook and ish. They help you pick out greeting cards and tell you how to get out of ish.

.... and if worse comes to worse with your main girl you can use 'em to make other women jealous. So many benefits, too many to name here.

If she's cool with you... you should keep her in your corner... but do your thing with whomever you feel like.

I know sometimes when I was bummed out... I didn't want to wild out with the homies... and female "homies" would always make sure I was okay.

I never touched 'em though... and they used to get mad, lol. I used to hook 'em up with other dudes I knew... then I'd find out too much info about those dudes through the female friends. One thing was consistent, give them a few hours of free time and they can accomplish A LOT, lol that the dude will never suspect.

AND! you'll stay friends longer than you will stay lovers - 90% of the time. I don't even risk descent friendships over the get down. I set 'em straight that we're friends and that's all we'll ever be... plus some of 'em tell me things that make me KNOW that I would never go there with 'em. They're more like dudes than most of 'em will let people in on.

got side-tracked...

sheeit if you knew our history and a little more of the details, you might feel me a little bit more on my either or approach on the matter

I remember mentioning a female in another thread about females and ish.....like two years ago.....this is the same chick lol.

Bad timing or not I'm done waiting on her wafflin azz lol.

The one key thing I didn't mention is that theres another dude involved..

I actually attempted the "lets just be friends" thing with her last summer and it was cool for a while, but around the same time she ended up getting back with her ex BF a year after I talked her into breaking up with him lol, and she basically flaked on me. So after that any thought of us just being friends was killed off. I guess thats always gonna be a problem when your closest friend is a female lol. Either way I've always been a loner type dude so having a lot of friends/associates has never really interested me lol.

Honestly all I want is a down azz chick and I'll be perfectly content lol. Right now I can honestly say that I have no "friends" and probably only one or two decent associates and I'm cool. The one definite one is also a female and an alcoholic but she is the coolest most down to earth chick tho lol, and one of the only people that I don't mind taking unrequested advice from lol. Shoot she's the one that told me I should just go all out and talk somethin str8 nasty to the other girl lol.

Hell but the only reason I'm even giving thought to this chick right now is because she hmu out of the blue back in January on some "You were the one I was really happy with" "you were my most genuine friend" type ish after we hadn't been on good terms since last fall. I entertained the idea cuz that was the most upfront she had been about how she felt, tho I didn't invest much expectation in it. Rightfully so cuz a week later she was back on that flip flop ish again smh lol. So that's why I'm giving her a black and white ultimatum, because if I don't put the pressure on her she's gonna try to drag this game out as long as she can, and I'm not having that, a couple years of semi-fruitless effort is long enough lol. I can tell she loves me, but I guess what I'm soon gonna find out is how much.

I guess it is a shame because we've helped mold each other into what we are over the years. It's the classic case of a nice guy trying to save a girl from herself, but the girl with b!tchlike traits turned the nice guy into an azzhole, but the nice guy became just enough of an azzhole to still be a good guy but get in the girls head emotionally lol. Right now I'm in her head heavy, and it doesn't hurt that she's having major problems w/ her current azzhole BF. If there was ever a time to strike it would be now lol

In a way I'm happy I've been thru all the ish I've been thru with her because it toughened me up mentally and made me more of a man than I would've been otherwise. If I don't land her, she definitely made it easier for me to land another, I should thank her for that lol

My wife put in work in my kitchen last night. Made a big dinner for me and the kids and we just chilled and watched tv (well i fell asleep after about an hour but they watched) gave the wife some 1 on 1 time after the kids went to bed which was all she wanted and spent some time with the mass effect 3 demo.

Did you make a mix CD?

How much did you spend / are going to spend?

... are you going to drink yourself into a stupor because nobody wants you and you'll be all alone....

I didn't get to make the mix CD this year. I wanted to though.

I'm buying a Barnes & Noble Nook for my better half and something cool for my daughter ($300 for both)

I will be eating steak and skrimpz... and watching a movie or something, I'm not fighting the crowds. 2 hours waits to eat and price hikes for the day ain't whoa.

Kinda debating if she deserves that B&N Nook though... I want it for myself, lol... tired of lugging a laptop around, plus I have a trip coming up and it says the battery lasts for 9 hours. <---- sounds bad.

Delete this if need be.

I bought that Amazon Kindle fire thing, last Christmas for mine.

Instant hero status :D

Might work on the remix for the Beyonce contest.
Downloaded the stems and some genius did them. Percussion stem with........FM-Bell and strings harmonies together with a djembe drum sample. LOL
Bleeding on the ad libs which is louder than the doubles. And the whole beat isn't even synced to the grid. Priceless. lol

she paid for dinner
she paid for the movie
she bought me shit

now i know how yung dro feels.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

she paid for dinner
she paid for the movie
she bought me shit

now i know how yung dro feels.

Back